• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
1059zy1.jpg

Z.Я.A.T.Z? I don't I recall that branch of the Raccoon Police.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Ah I see, no worries at all mate, in UK parlance salt-of-the-earth means thoroughly exceptional person :)

I treat every living soul as a unique individual, it just so happens to be the case that every single Polish dude I've ever met, be they young, same age as me or very old, has been a thoroughly exceptional person.
First time I've heard that idiom, though that may be a result of being a 'Southern Softie'!
1059zy1.jpg

Sup. Here's my face and a t shirt I couldn't resist buying. I'm too tired to flip the pic. Miss you guys.
The number of zombie related innuendoes that could be used at this moment in time... If not every other moment considering the theme of not just the picture but also the entire forum.

Yeah.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
So when I'm not practicing my culinary skills lol, I'm dabbling in cosmetology. I was pretty proud of how my makeup turned out last night so I figured "you know what? There is no harm in showing it off" :p
So, here it goes:

IMG_20141230_002546_zpscbf18b70.jpg
I really like the colour on your lips. Your eyes look great too :)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I really like the colour on your lips. Your eyes look great too :)

Thank you Jen <3 I just bought the lip color about a week ago. "Adrenaline" by Urban Decay. It's my favorite. Kind of expensive but well worth it.

Reactions: Jen

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
My picture at first was me because it's my Twitter picture and I connected the two accounts, but I have a baby face so I look way too young xD

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
image.jpg

Apologies for the flaming hair; I blame the Snapchat antics of a friend and this being the natural state for us gingers. Also, apologies for the state of the collar of my cardigan (slovenly, I know). I now have clothes from my most ill period that are almost like tents to me; losing about four stone has felt great. Only issue is that my suit from about a week ago is already too big. Joy to the world.

Top Bottom