• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Maddy's is just an invalid URL. It should work as long as you place the full URL there.

Else, you could also upload pictures to the internet - I use photobucket - and then place them in image tags.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Maddy's is just an invalid URL. It should work as long as you place the full URL there.

Else, you could also upload pictures to the internet - I use photobucket - and then place them in image tags.

Photobucket? I just use Gyazo and link to my screencaps.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Okay so I bought this hair dye by Manic Panic and I am really impressed with how it turned out. It's supposed to be "Vampire Red" but since I didn't bother to bleach my hair, it kind of gave me a wicked pinkish/red color.

IMG_20150227_143042_zpspvhzrbat.jpg

e_etu

Soram ~
Okay so I bought this hair dye by Manic Panic and I am really impressed with how it turned out. It's supposed to be "Vampire Red" but since I didn't bother to bleach my hair, it kind of gave me a wicked pinkish/red color.

Looks purple to me :D anyway you are really pretty. :p

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

You're so pretty!
Anyways. xD Manic Panic is really good. Unfortunately though, I'm allergic to something in it... -_-

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
You're so pretty!
Anyways. xD Manic Panic is really good. Unfortunately though, I'm allergic to something in it... -_-

I was kind of worried that I might have an allergic reaction to it but everything turned out alright lol. This is the happiest I've been, with the color of my hair. And thank you both for the compliment :)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld

I always love your pics, you smexy thing you!

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Zombie Black Lantern, awaaaaaay!

Now that I think about it, that sounds like Spoony from his FFX review.

Top Bottom