• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hoady your a skinhead now lol
the NF would welcome you with open arms mate ;) joking lol

looks sick mate. you know you would look badass with a vest an some trackys ahaha, just go for a walk an beat down someone just for the fun of it haha

Hoady

Thanks 738 your a Star.:lol:

Yeah i do get that sometimes haha i know a few people who are always bald as well and i suppose they got there reasons we could make a bit of a crew you know a tribute to the warriors(well Turnball ACs more like)?If i went out now to wreck someone there would just be heaps of old people i gotta start somewhere though right?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
hahaha you are funny man, if you wonna start somewhere shag someones girl man like some faggot emo or soemthing haha they have hot girlfriends that are probaly more willing to cheat :p joke joke well sorta.. I dunno lol

beating old people aint good haha only because they dont heal like us young people do lol. but yeah haha I still want a warriors vest. they sell em on ebay but they aint cheap.

wpvestua9.jpg

But hell yeah tunrbull AC's are pretty hard haha they are like NF's but they also have black skinheads so that just makes em even more badass lol. plus they got bare people in there crew.. the warriors are just a bunch of sickhead guys that kick everyones ass lol haha

Hoady

Yeah if anything i'll start off with a metro all those poofs do are wear wild colours on there clothes/hair,are incredibly weird and then they go to parties and try to steal all the women.They usually rock up at a party with 3 or 4 together i think its a perfect warrior scenario"Whats this a bunch of metros?Maybe your all just going faggot!"

Yeah the old people here are respectable man pretty much none of them are senile...we should still claim protection money though.:p

Haha yeah thats freakin sick how they got black skinheads these are not your everyday gangs though!Yeah once i get some work i reckon i should just get one among with like 4 other friends then we can just rock up at parties in an unbuttoned warrior vest, no shirt underneath.Badass.But if so we do have to prepare for sick wrecks some people are going to want to get there hands on these.
:pirate:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
haha you joker, you best not be having all the fun I would love to do that with my mates lol.. at that party me a my mate rich was thinking about following some guy down the road after he left coz he tryed starting on me lol...

that would have been real nasty... some metro fag slippin in north london.. not exactly like cops are gonna find me if I live in the south side lol haha joke joke..

yeah I want a vest man.. serious.. an if i get it an it dont fit Id go to the gym till it does fit ahahaha ... those vests are pretty expensive though... over £100 easy... mate that would be so BA boppin into a party with those vests lol

Hoady

Yeah one day i'll get a warriors vest its just one of those things that has to be done man but i won't stop there i'm a fully pledged fan i need the whole merchandise!A few of my mates are real fans we were all introduced by the game, i remember like 6 of my mates having a copy of the game each haha.

I don't know what there outlook on it is now but i doubt they've strayed away from one of the biggest reps ever to hit coney.:pirate:

Your prom looks like a blatent sausage fest.
jokes trin.:p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Trinity, you looked gorgeous at prom. Looks like you had a great time.

I'm not going to post my face- for reasons outlined in the 'Veterans forum' thread (although, add me on MSN and you'll see), but I got my tattoos finished last night- so I just thought I'd share piccys of them here. They hurt like a bitch but I'm really happy with it.

n503109737_1593741_49010.jpg

n503109737_1593740_3954219.jpg

Hoady

Trinity through the words of borat:Very Nice.

You have lovely feet i would very much like to change your socks.
3652104_std.jpg
(i dearly hope you've seen it):p

Shoes are for losers tattoo your feet and go to work barefoot.Nah jokes i would like a tattoo one day i just don't want to do something i thinks cool at the time the regret it like a week later lol.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Hoady;39102 said:
Trinity through the words of borat:Very Nice.

You have lovely feet i would very much like to change your socks.
3652104_std.jpg
(i dearly hope you've seen it):p

Shoes are for losers tattoo your feet and go to work barefoot.Nah jokes i would like a tattoo one day i just don't want to do something i thinks cool at the time the regret it like a week later lol.

Haha, go for it darlin'. :p Ah, I love Mr. Deeds, that was such a good movie.

Yeah, I know what you mean. These took a while because we did alot of modifying them over time to get them looking right. But, as I said, I'm happy. :D

Trinity

LFF it must have hurt like hell..I have one on my back,but feet...can't imagine the pain..
Worth it though cause it looks perfect...
It will look damn hot with high heels :)

Top Bottom