• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Either cornrows or dreads would look cool!

...maybe cornrows more than dreads though...

Nice pic Valentine. ;)

Hoady

You should get dreadlocks there awesome and cornrows are pretty sick as well i've only ever seen black people with them lol.

I shaved my mohawk just then i can still feel a patch of hair on the back though haha.
picture5h.jpg

picture6bnt.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
nice cut hoady!!! that looks badass man, how short did you go lol that looks like a number 1 or something hahah :p
nice pics trinity lool :D

Hoady

Nah thats nothing its like a 6mm or something i used to go completely bald haha.

Nice trin i presume thats your UNI?

Hoady

Buddha styles man, bold is the way to go.:lol:

Lol i'm pretty stupid though i went to touch up a patch of hair left on my head and i forgot to put on the clipper attachment.That means i got a big bold patch so naturally i shaved the whole thing off.
picture13.jpg

picture17.jpg

But i don't regret it infact it looks twice as good fully bald.

Hoady

Pfft that guy doesn't even have blue eyes and i haven't gone cancer patient on myself if you look closely you can see a 1 mm so long of blonde essence, my arms also have blonde strands.

Your just jealous of my gloriously shaped monk dome.

Trinity

He was my prom date :) yeah,I know I'm the foxier one :D I look short comparing to him

Ah,your hair will grow.Eventually

Hoady

You and your ada dress haha but i'm pretty sure that dude is taller then me which is a miracle he kinda looks 'happy' lol.

Yeah it'll grow eventually but then whoops!*walks into a pair of clippers*.

Top Bottom