• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Love the pic, Its awesome how your avatar looks so much like you!
Thank you very much! I appreciate it! :)

Also, it's really cool of you to do that for your sister.

It's because he drew it, and it is him! ;)
I did! It is! Are you psychic? :|
;)
I do admire artists when I see them ; )
Artists are nothing to admire. They're usually poor and incredibly pale from locking themselves away all day, perfecting their craft... or so I've heard.

svp

My sister was diagnosed with Breast Cancer three months ago. She already started Chemo treatment. She was really devastated about the loss of her hair, so we shaved our heads together. I wanted to show her some support, and just embrace the beauty of baldness together.

Love the pic, Its awesome how your avatar looks so much like you!
I am deeply sorry for you and your family, that is very unfortunate news. My heart and prayers are in spirit with you and your sister. how is she doing? I can understand if you do not want to talk about it. that is a very sweet thing to do for her. you are with out a doubt the most generous girl I know. :)

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I can't remember if I shared this one:

IMAG0352.jpg

Most recent:

IMAG0899-1.jpg

letmelive311

Thank you very much! I appreciate it! :)

Also, it's really cool of you to do that for your sister.

I did! It is! Are you psychic? :|
;)
Artists are nothing to admire. They're usually poor and incredibly pale from locking themselves away all day, perfecting their craft... or so I've heard.

I admire artists, talent should be admired, especailly when not everyone can do what WE can. And artists taking part in that dedication is something that most can't do either.

and who the **** care about pale ness???

Where are you getting this from? If I want to admire you/ artists im going to . : p

letmelive311

I am deeply sorry for you and your family, that is very unfortunate news. My heart and prayers are in spirit with you and your sister. how is she doing? I can understand if you do not want to talk about it. that is a very sweet thing to do for her. you are with out a doubt the most generous girl I know. :)

wow gezzz, that is a really nice thing to say...*blushing hard core*

I don’t mind sharing about my sister. That’s how I found my new REN family. You all are helping me with my life right now, and its MAJOR difficulties. Besides the more I let people know about cancer the more awareness of it will grow. It truly is a terrible disease and its affecting more and more people.

My sister is half way threw her Chemo treatments. Chemo makes her feel terrible for two weeks straight. She has become a very mean, and depressed person. Her spirit that was beautiful and care free, and one I learned from is constantly being threatened by cancer. And that is the hardest thing for me to see and go threw, is to watch my sister suffer physically, but also spiritually. But though its hard to witness, her progress is doing great, and her recovery has high chances about a 70-85 % walking away cancer free. (and yes the Dr. gave her this percentage, though it seems horrible)

I really do appreciate prayers. I have not felt closer to god in all my life because he truly is helping me find strength and I know he is listening to all these prayers about my sister, so that one day she will be okay.

Reactions: svp

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.

I don’t mind sharing about my sister. That’s how I found my new REN family. You all are helping me with my life right now, and its MAJOR difficulties. Besides the more I let people know about cancer the more awareness of it will grow. It truly is a terrible disease and its affecting more and more people.

My sister is half way threw her Chemo treatments. Chemo makes her feel terrible for two weeks straight. She has become a very mean, and depressed person. Her spirit that was beautiful and care free, and one I learned from is constantly being threatened by cancer. And that is the hardest thing for me to see and go threw, is to watch my sister suffer physically, but also spiritually. But though its hard to witness, her progress is doing great, and her recovery has high chances about a 70-85 % walking away cancer free. (and yes the Dr. gave her this percentage, though it seems horrible)

I really do appreciate prayers. I have not felt closer to god in all my life because he truly is helping me find strength and I know he is listening to all these prayers about my sister, so that one day she will be okay.

I'm glad the treatment is going well, but I'm sorry the treatment has changed her so much. This is definitely a trying time for you and your family. At least you know even though were an online community, were here for each other so if you need anything you got all your friends here to listen and be there for moral support! :)

letmelive311

I'm glad the treatment is going well, but I'm sorry the treatment has changed her so much. This is definitely a trying time for you and your family. At least you know even though were an online community, were here for each other so if you need anything you got all your friends here to listen and be there for moral support! :)

I know that now. ; ) your awesome story. One of these nights I'm going to release the flood gates to my heart, but I fear it will drown all of you. I'm trying to keep myself together anyways. But you all are helping, its a great circle of good minds and hearts.

Reactions: svp

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I know that now. ; ) your awesome story. One of these nights I'm going to release the flood gates to my heart, but I fear it will drown all of you. I'm trying to keep myself together anyways. But you all are helping, its a great circle of good minds and hearts.

I'm a good swimmer, especially when it comes to therapy and healing of the heart... so don't worry about drowning me or anyone. ;)

svp

I am glad that she is recovering properly, that makes me very happy. Even if I have never met someone, I feel total sympathy for them and it ruins me to hear about sadness, especially in dark situations that threatens a young persons life. just remember that God is always watching over you and your sister and so are the guardian angels. Best of luck :)

letmelive311

Develop:MENTAL! In ALL it's glory! Well...2/3rds of it's glory since only two of the three of us are pictured lol...
581975_469210666431328_389630025_n.jpg

ok Im going to throw this out there (hope you don't get crazy) but you remind me of Link from Zelda. your profile in this picture, your eyes are so Link.

p.s. you look rockin kick ass hot in this pic! Wish I could attend your concerts for support!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
ok Im going to throw this out there (hope you don't get crazy) but you remind me of Link from Zelda. your profile in this picture, your eyes are so Link.

p.s. you look rockin kick ass hot in this pic! Wish I could attend your concerts for support!
Wow...Make my day some MORE hun ;) Really though, thank you...I've NEVER got that I look like Link but...DAMN! That's awesome...As for as "rockin kick ass hot"...Thank you!! I wish you could attend too, and maybe when we go on tour we'll stop by ;)

letmelive311

Wow...Make my day some MORE hun ;) Really though, thank you...I've NEVER got that I look like Link but...DAMN! That's awesome...As for as "rockin kick ass hot"...Thank you!! I wish you could attend too, and maybe when we go on tour we'll stop by ;)

lol your welcome, I think your profile here really does look like link, especially your eyes ;)

linklookalike.jpg

see.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
holly **** you resemble my hero
bows down

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Had a nice time today just chilling. I'm sporting my vintage Avengers T-shirt I found from a thrift store not too long ago. I love it!
...That can't be an Avengers shirt lol...Still a KICKASS shirt...But not Avengers...Spider-Man and Wolverine weren't Avengers...They're part of the New Avengers...But that shirt looks like it was around before New Avengers was created...Probably just a shirt of Marvel's "Greatest hits" ...Sorry to get all Nerd Douchey on you lol...
lol your welcome, I think your profile here really does look like link, especially your eyes ;)

linklookalike.jpg

see.
Wow...That's...Really effing cool...You're the man...Well..Figuratively speaking...;)

holly **** you resemble my hero
bows down
Lol...Thank you...Thank you very much...Problem is...I talk WAY too much on here...I SO couldn't be Link lol...

Top Bottom