• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Bow to me! :p

icq046.jpg
Whaaaaaat???!!!!! Alright, you win! That's bad ass.

letmelive311

I was thinking to myself: "They must be insane" but that's just me. Anyway...thank you for the compliments. (even if you didn't mean it)

I do agree. REN is full of gorgeous people.

WT? OF COURSE I MEANT IT! YOU DONT SEE ME THROWING AROUND COMPLIMENTS TO EVERYONE DO YOU????? NOT EVEN KENNEDY KILLER!WAIT< THAT CAME OUT WRONG...NOT SAYING KK IS UGLY OR ANYTHING>>> ARG

SORRY I CANT SEEM TO STOP YELLING>>>>

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Whilst re-arranging my room this afternoon, it dawned on me that I haven't had my picture taken since I got glasses last summer, so I snapped a quick one on the ol' webcam (please, pardon the mess).
7682536076_04dfb24afb_z.jpg

I usually keep my beard a good deal bushier, but it's been one Hell of a hot summer, and I'm no masochist!

letmelive311

haha yeah it seems a lot easier, what inspired you to do it?

My sister was diagnosed with Breast Cancer three months ago. She already started Chemo treatment. She was really devastated about the loss of her hair, so we shaved our heads together. I wanted to show her some support, and just embrace the beauty of baldness together.

Whilst re-arranging my room this afternoon, it dawned on me that I haven't had my picture taken since I got glasses last summer, so I snapped a quick one on the ol' webcam (please, pardon the mess).
7682536076_04dfb24afb_z.jpg

I usually keep my beard a good deal bushier, but it's been one Hell of a hot summer, and I'm no masochist!

Love the pic, Its awesome how your avatar looks so much like you!

Top Bottom