• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Sherry Birkin will Die in RE6

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Sherry and Jake can't be separated, since the game will be cooperative at all the times. They could take different routes for a brief section, but not like that.
Sherry has been hinted to have quick-healing habilities so the blood probably doesn't imply any serious/permanent damage.

It is entirely possible that they can be separated since the outbreak in Edonia takes place six months before China. Chris and Piers will be separated also for a short period of time before the outbreak in China. When I saw the scene where the J'avos separated Jake from Sherry, my immediate thought was that they were now captured by the US government and/or Neo-Umbrella and they would find a way to escape and reunite before/during the China outbreak. About Sherry bleeding, I think that is from when the Ustanak bitch slapped her (lol) from the 2nd trailer. After Jake deals with Carla Radames when she tells him about his father, Jakes sees that she is bleeding. Isn't it rumored that sherry has some type of accelerated healing ability due to the G-virus? I think this is when we'll see what her abilites can do.

Lonesurvivor2127

Getting tired of all the Chris hate going around (looks at Kennedy). I'm going laugh so hard if LEON is the one we say goodbye to. Karma yeahhhh lol

Chris became a joke in re5 thats why there is so much hate for him hopefully this will redeem him as a character. I don't think anyone will die in the game. And if someone does die it's not going to be Chris, Leon, Sherry, Ada, or Jake.

tharsheblows

Chris became a joke in re5 thats why there is so much hate for him hopefully this will redeem him as a character. I don't think anyone will die in the game. And if someone does die it's not going to be Chris, Leon, Sherry, Ada, or Jake.

How did Chris become a joke? "There is so much hate for him" There is a lot of hate for all characters of the RE universe, some more than the others, its a matter of opinion. What is wrong with Chris as a character?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
How did Chris become a joke? "There is so much hate for him" There is a lot of hate for all characters of the RE universe, some more than the others, its a matter of opinion. What is wrong with Chris as a character?
People think he became a joke because the vast marjority of people didn't particularly care for RE5...In my personal opinion, Chris' character just doesn't stand out...He's not exciting...Except for the fact that he's the first charcter from the games...

L

Lurker
Oh look, I've been on steroids for the past few years so now I'm stronger than the character that was developed as a gun person 10 years ago. I would understand if he got a little stronger, but having 9000 six packs isn't right.

OT: nononononononononononononononono

Lonesurvivor2127

Chris WAS a great character until Re5. Before he was a smart fighter that thought about his actions..He used his skill and cunning to get through problems. Now Let 's rush to Re5 where Chris is part of the BSAA an Organization that he helped make to prevent bioterrorism and has tons of resources at hand. I liked that Chris got bigger and built, it wasn't a big issue with me. He worked hard in the BSAA and became one of the best agents they have. But seemingly a long the way Chris ate tons of paint chips and got metal grafted to the bones in his hands.lol

3 years before re5 in Lost in Nightmares Chris sees Jill tackle Wesker out a window, fallng off a cliff, in a river. They can't find there bodies Chris should for all purposes think that Jill is death. But Wesker who Chris, himself dropped a ton of steel girders on his head( which as we all know made Wesker alittle off balance and gave him a head ache plus get some of his face burned) died too.That makes no sense even from a character point of view. Now Chris going to africa and seeing if jill was alive is valid. However if rumors are that jill is alive that should have sparked some brain cells in his head to think Damn! Wesker might be alive too. I need to play this smart. Chris goes thru the motions sees a pic of Jill and thinks Hey she's alive some how she survived but Wesker's def dead. :confused:

Wesker being alive is this huge reveal to him as a character.Which before he would have put the two together in a few seconds. My problem with Chris is that he changed for the worst. He was smart and used his skills and thought before he leaped. Hell in Re:CV Chris rushed to help Claire his sister but he took an bag of weapons and ammo which of course he lost lol But he thought ahead even when fighting Wesker at the end he knew he was out-powered but he fought smart and improvised. Chris sees Wesker in Re5 and he tries to bull rush and out-power him after getting his ass handed to him earlier. Chris went from being a smart tactical fighter to a dumb, short tempered, bad action hero. lol

Reactions: L

tharsheblows

Oh look, I've been on steroids for the past few years so now I'm stronger than the character that was developed as a gun person 10 years ago. I would understand if he got a little stronger, but having 9000 six packs isn't right.

OT: nononononononononononononononono

We hadn't seen Chris for about was six years (Maybe more?) before the events of RE5. That was plenty of time to put on that much mass. The producers said that after his last encounter with Wesker at the Spencer estate, even the one on Rockfort Island, Chris trained so he could be ready to take on Wesker. His design also was supposed to make it believable that he could take on hordes of majini by himself since co-op wasn't planned until later. If you ran out of ammo you could resort to your fists, as displayed in the second trailer. His physique didn't bother me at all, but steroids was never an option. If he was dedicated to take on Wesker, why would he ruin his body with drugs?

People think he became a joke because the vast marjority of people didn't particularly care for RE5...In my personal opinion, Chris' character just doesn't stand out...He's not exciting...Except for the fact that he's the first character from the games...

Hmm... I never heard about people not caring for 5, only that is was supposedly the worse of the series only due to the whole "Survival Horror" thing.

Chris WAS a great character until Re5. Before he was a smart fighter that thought about his actions..He used his skill and cunning to get through problems. Now Let 's rush to Re5 where Chris is part of the BSAA an Organization that he helped make to prevent bioterrorism and has tons of resources at hand. I liked that Chris got bigger and built, it wasn't a big issue with me. He worked hard in the BSAA and became one of the best agents they have. But seemingly a long the way Chris ate tons of paint chips and got metal grafted to the bones in his hands.lol

3 years before re5 in Lost in Nightmares Chris sees Jill tackle Wesker out a window, fallng off a cliff, in a river. They can't find there bodies Chris should for all purposes think that Jill is death. But Wesker who Chris, himself dropped a ton of steel girders on his head( which as we all know made Wesker alittle off balance and gave him a head ache plus get some of his face burned) died too.That makes no sense even from a character point of view. Now Chris going to africa and seeing if jill was alive is valid. However if rumors are that jill is alive that should have sparked some brain cells in his head to think Damn! Wesker might be alive too. I need to play this smart. Chris goes thru the motions sees a pic of Jill and thinks Hey she's alive some how she survived but Wesker's def dead. :confused:

Wesker being alive is this huge reveal to him as a character.Which before he would have put the two together in a few seconds. My problem with Chris is that he changed for the worst. He was smart and used his skills and thought before he leaped. Hell in Re:CV Chris rushed to help Claire his sister but he took an bag of weapons and ammo which of course he lost lol But he thought ahead even when fighting Wesker at the end he knew he was out-powered but he fought smart and improvised. Chris sees Wesker in Re5 and he tries to bull rush and out-power him after getting his ass handed to him earlier. Chris went from being a smart tactical fighter to a dumb, short tempered, bad action hero. lol

The only thing he had to go on about Wesker being alive was when he overheard Excella saying Albert's name in a conversation that they he heard through his headset. Not exactly hard proof, like the pic of Jill on the phone, I thought it made sense for him to be somewhat surprised.

Lonesurvivor2127

We hadn't seen Chris for about was six years (Maybe more?) before the events of RE5. That was plenty of time to put on that much mass. The producers said that after his last encounter with Wesker at the Spencer estate, even the one on Rockfort Island, Chris trained so he could be ready to take on Wesker. His design also was supposed to make it believable that he could take on hordes of majini by himself since co-op wasn't planned until later. If you ran out of ammo you could resort to your fists, as displayed in the second trailer. His physique didn't bother me at all, but steroids was never an option. If he was dedicated to take on Wesker, why would he ruin his body with drugs?
Hmm... I never heard about people not caring for 5, only that is was supposedly the worse of the series only due to the whole "Survival Horror" thing.

The only thing he had to go on about Wesker being alive was when he overheard Excella saying Albert's name in a conversation that they he heard through his headset. Not exactly hard proof, like the pic of Jill on the phone, I thought it made sense for him to be somewhat surprised.

No info was needed.Anyone with a brain in their head would've had two thoughts back to back. Holy crap! Jill is alive !! Followed by Wait a minute if Jill survived then that means Wesker survived too. I got to find him after I get Jill to safely. Sheva wasn't the smartest one in that game either but she had more right to be confused. And hopefully we never see her ever again.lol

tharsheblows

No info was needed.Anyone with a brain in their head would've had two thoughts back to back. Holy crap! Jill is alive !! Followed by Wait a minute if Jill survived then that means Wesker survived too. I got to find him after I get Jill to safely. Sheva wasn't the smartest one in that game either but she had more right to be confused. And hopefully we never see her ever again.lol

D@mn why all the hate for Sheva? She is easily one of my fave RE characters. Why wouldn't you want to see her again?

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
Capcom only added in Sheva because of all the Racism Allegations the Game was receiving.

Jgraeme1979

It is entirely possible that they can be separated since the outbreak in Edonia takes place six months before China. Chris and Piers will be separated also for a short period of time before the outbreak in China. When I saw the scene where the J'avos separated Jake from Sherry, my immediate thought was that they were now captured by the US government and/or Neo-Umbrella and they would find a way to escape and reunite before/during the China outbreak. About Sherry bleeding, I think that is from when the Ustanak bitch slapped her (lol) from the 2nd trailer. After Jake deals with Carla Radames when she tells him about his father, Jakes sees that she is bleeding. Isn't it rumored that sherry has some type of accelerated healing ability due to the G-virus? I think this is when we'll see what her abilites can do.

this is what I mean to say in my original post (lol), regarding the accelerated healing, the hand covered in blood looks like Jake's so could be that Sherry becomes injured hence the blood on her jacket, but, it is the first time he realises that Sherri also has the effects of the G-Virus as he see's the injury heal itself (kind of the character knowing what we already know about her).

tharsheblows

Woah, didn't mean to derail this thread with my replies. My bad OP.

You have to get use to the Leon fans here. They out number us.

Lol I'm a fan of both although I do favor Chris more than Leon but Lonesurvivor did post some valid points. I just never knew why people hate Chris and Sheva so much.

Those were proven to be false,Sheva was added for really nothing.

This isn't true at all. She was always going to be in RE5.

this is what I mean to say in my original post (lol), regarding the accelerated healing, the hand covered in blood looks like Jake's so could be that Sherry becomes injured hence the blood on her jacket, but, it is the first time he realises that Sherri also has the effects of the G-Virus as he see's the injury heal itself (kind of the character knowing what we already know about her).

^ Exactly.

Top Bottom