• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Sherry Birkin will Die in RE6

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Sorry to double post, but something occurred to me afterwards, I was thinking about the blood on the what we think is Jake's hand.

If the franchise is to continue wouldn't it make sense for the main protagonist to be Jake Muller, taking up his father's position, Sherry is being sent to protect Jake so conceivably in the short time together (in game and the time scale it is set in) they could form a bond, something happens to her could make him snap, change sides, call it what you will, would be a perfect way to have this mercenary change allegiances.
But if they do have such a bond as you're saying could happen, wouldn't something happening to her make him snap, but then do the classic "Vow to carry on her legacy" deal...So he would become a good guy instead of a more neutral character...

Jgraeme1979

But if they do have such a bond as you're saying could happen, wouldn't something happening to her make him snap, but then do the classic "Vow to carry on her legacy" deal...So he would become a good guy instead of a more neutral character...

Well in the trailer you see Leon and Chris draw their guns on each other, Leon to take the woman (who's name I forget at the moment) into custody, Chris to deal with her. So would suggest there are good guys and bad guys but not everything is black and white and the lines between the good guys and bad guys could be blurred to a point where whatever happens could either be because of an accident or just Sherry doing her job.

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
I doubt its sherry, they would not kill her off after she has not made an appearence since re2..

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Bringing back a character over a decade later just to kill them off in another part of the story? I don't see the logic in that, but we don't know what Capcom has up their sleeve.

Jgraeme1979

That's just what they WANT you to think...

Well we would probably not expect them to kill off a main character, so that could be Chris, Leon, Sherry or Ada, the last two of which would be more surprising as they've not featured for a while.

Bringing back a character over a decade later just to kill them off in another part of the story? I don't see the logic in that, but we don't know what Capcom has up their sleeve.

Arms? :)

Reactions: Jay

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well we would probably not expect them to kill off a main character, so that could be Chris, Leon, Sherry or Ada, the last two of which would be more surprising as they've not featured for a while.
Are you kidding...I'm totally expecting Chris to die...

Jgraeme1979

Are you kidding...I'm totally expecting Chris to die...

After the steroids he must have been on to be able to push giant boulders wish such ease towards the end of RE5, I doubt he's straight yet even after the length of times (in story) between games, so can't see it being Chris :) I still say that the evidence points to it being Sherry as much as I hope I am wrong although it could just be just a serious injury

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
After the steroids he must have been on to be able to push giant boulders wish such ease towards the end of RE5, I doubt he's straight yet even after the length of times (in story) between games, so can't see it being Chris :) I still say that the evidence points to it being Sherry as much as I hope I am wrong although it could just be just a serious injury
I'm not talking about the picture...I'm just thinking Chris is gonna die in RE6...He's so strung out and angry lately...He's going downhill...

Jgraeme1979

I don't know, i just think the bloodied hand and coat are a clue, maybe just with them having special blood that something happens and one needs to help the other, so much it could be, fun speculating wildly isn't it :)

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Getting tired of all the Chris hate going around (looks at Kennedy). I'm going laugh so hard if LEON is the one we say goodbye to. Karma yeahhhh lol

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Getting tired of all the Chris hate going around (looks at Kennedy). I'm going laugh so hard if LEON is the one we say goodbye to. Karma yeahhhh lol
Hey hey hey...I'm so not hating on Chris...I don't care one way or the other if he lives or dies...I just seems like he's going to...The way the trailer makes him out to be...You're telling me that in these trailers Chris doesn't look like a self-loathing, self-destructive, bomb about to go off with a death wish?

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Hey hey hey...I'm so not hating on Chris...I don't care one way or the other if he lives or dies...I just seems like he's going to...The way the trailer makes him out to be...You're telling me that in these trailers Chris doesn't look like a self-loathing, self-destructive, bomb about to go off with a death wish?
Lol joking. Chris to me looks like he's ready to end this no matter what it takes. And he wants to get the person who mutilated his squad. I'd be ****ed too.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Lol joking. Chris to me looks like he's ready to end this no matter what it takes. And he wants to get the person who mutilated his squad. I'd be ****ed too.
Ya...He definitely has good reason for the way he's acting...

Reactions: Jay

Jgraeme1979

I read somewhere this is a different Chris than the one people know so presume he's traumatised about what happened to his squad and so is probably ****ed off and looking for answers/revenge.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I read somewhere this is a different Chris than the one people know so presume he's traumatised about what happened to his squad and so is probably ****ed off and looking for answers/revenge.
Oh ya...That's been covered a LOT around her lol...

Jgraeme1979

Sorry know this is an old thread but wanted to update it after seeing the last trailer (where it looks like Sherry possibly gets kidnapped, or at least that is how it looks in one scene), then maybe a more believable explanation is not that Sherry is killed, but that Jake is chasing clues to catch up to her kidnappers to free her (the blood could easily be a wound as she catches an arm or hand on something as she is being dragged away, the coat disguarded as they make their way indoors ot to a warmer part of the area?

Anyway my original post wrong - New explanation, maybe not likely but more believable.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Sorry know this is an old thread but wanted to update it after seeing the last trailer (where it looks like Sherry possibly gets kidnapped, or at least that is how it looks in one scene), then maybe a more believable explanation is not that Sherry is killed, but that Jake is chasing clues to catch up to her kidnappers to free her (the blood could easily be a wound as she catches an arm or hand on something as she is being dragged away, the coat disguarded as they make their way indoors ot to a warmer part of the area?

Anyway my original post wrong - New explanation, maybe not likely but more believable.

Sherry and Jake can't be separated, since the game will be cooperative at all the times. They could take different routes for a brief section, but not like that.
Sherry has been hinted to have quick-healing habilities so the blood probably doesn't imply any serious/permanent damage.

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
Do you think she will mention getting infected by her father back in Racoon City?

(That sounded wrong :cool:)

Top Bottom