• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 REVIEWS....

HeavyMetal84

I totally agree with GameSpot's review. Resident Evil or not, this is a HORRIBLE action game. At some point during the game's development Capcom HAD to have realized how ****ty this game was gonna turn out, and they should've scrapped it and started over, but their greedy asses went ahead and released it anyway.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
And I'm glad they did, 'cause I f*cking love it. It feels more 'Resident Evil' than both of the last two numbered games to me, whatever the hell that even means. I don't know what people wanted or thought they would get from this game and, quite frankly, don't give a damn; I personally haven't been this happy with the franchise in almost a decade!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Now the question is in which group you belong Nashtalia ? For me hmm let see i love RE i played almost every game watched every single movie but i hate this game so much,so that puts me in ......... Asshater
Im an asshater deal with it ok :|

i have been an avid Resident Evil fan; the game. Capcom's version of Resident Evil, as i have a "Highly" dis-taste for Anderson's atrocity of his version of Resident Evil (the live action films) i can see the difference and most of likely understand and have at the same time apprieciate (or something of this) the changes/evolution that (Capcom's version) the Resident Evil game-series has gone through (first through the current one). so to answer your question straight forward, i honestly can't see which group i would fall under, as i have spoken Highly about (Capcom's version) of Resident Evil. And with this being said feel free to say to where i would fall of what group of where i would fall, concerning of this "Grouping" you speak of. :p

P.s. the only non-game Resident Evil i have "Highly" Regards to, is the CGI films that Capcom have produced (that being Degeneration and the recent one Damnation)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i have finished all of the Chapters on Leon's segment (being Helena). and to be quite honest i am Liking Helena in the same way of my Liking to Ada Wong. :p

zeroskaterz92

there's only two reviews (still haven't watch others) are good, they stated ups and downs about the game but still they actually enjoy the game.

EDIT: also another great review that don't hate the game for no reason.

zydrate101

i have finished all of the Chapters on Leon's segment (being Helena). and to be quite honest i am Liking Helena in the same way of my Liking to Ada Wong. :p
i agree! i wish i knew more about her though. iv only watched it so maybe theirs more about her in the notes you unlock?

Top Bottom