• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 REVIEWS....

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
with ^that i think i am starting to like my chances off getting (a copy) it on launch day, not sure though, but tomorrow when i go out to get it, i shall be tense-filled until i get to hold it physically. :confused:

Solidabd

with ^that i think i am starting to like my chances off getting (a copy) it on launch day, not sure though, but tomorrow when i go out to get it, i shall be tense-filled until i get to hold it physically. :confused:

yeah IT IS FUN but IT IS NOT Resident evil.

Solidabd

so let me get this straight, you're saying that you have the game and have play it? and your opinion is and i quote you "yeah IT IS FUN but IT IS NOT Resident evil" (?)
my opinion is .. (its fun as a video game ,its not the best game i have ever played and its a big big big big big BIG disappointment for me as a RE fan )

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
with this being said, i am having second thoughts if i should get the Survivors mode dlc, and what i've heard that it is a one-day exclusive dlc, and the description of the said game mode is that it is a verses type game, but if you die you will respawn as a enemy (an infectee, i assume), and to respawn back as a the character, you started with on said game mode one, has to kill 2 human characters. not quite like the Survivors mode on Resident Evil 5. so with this i am hit with a Big "should i get it?" (that being the Multiplayer dlc stated)

So.......

the thing is that i liked the version of Survivors mode on the Resident Evil 5, but on 6. there is a change, so. i am confused. :eek: :confused:

Solidabd

with this being said, i am having second thoughts if i should get the Survivors mode dlc, and what i've heard that it is a one-day exclusive dlc, and the description of the said game mode is that it is a verses type game, but if you die you will respawn as a enemy (an infectee, i assume), and to respawn back as a the character, you started with on said game mode one, has to kill 2 human characters. not quite like the Survivors mode on Resident Evil 5. so with this i am hit with a Big "should i get it?" (that being the Multiplayer dlc stated)

So.......

the thing is that i liked the version of Survivors mode on the Resident Evil 5, but on 6. there is a change, so. i am confused. :eek: :confused:
I didn't try the mp section of the game eventually I will but for the time being I'm playing alone so i can't answer that sorry :( ...

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I didn't try the mp section of the game eventually I will but for the time being I'm playing alone so i can't answer that sorry :( ...

well for one thing, i am not aware at this moment if you are a xbox 360 user or Ps3, but from what i've heard the Multiplayer dlc modes won't be available on the game-market place (this being on the xbox 360 version) until launch day (tomorrow)

Solidabd

well for one thing, i am not aware at this moment if you are a xbox 360 user or Ps3, but from what i've heard the Multiplayer dlc modes won't be available on the game-market place (this being on the xbox 360 version) until launch day (tomorrow)
actually I'm both i have the xbox copy of the game though,give me a sec let me check....

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
actually I'm both i have the xbox copy of the game though,give me a sec let me check....

Yes, please (of course) that would be nice, assuming you are going to check the price of the Multiplayer modes dlc? (on the game-market place on the xbox 360)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I enjoyed leons campaign , but there are far too many button sequence scenes and interactive movie sections. It is a bit cheesy but im sure you all expect that anyway! The main thing for me is Mercenaries mode which is really good, frantic action and hard to get perfect scores so i'm looking forward to unlocking all the characters for that. i think Ada's campaign will be good also.

Solidabd

I enjoyed leons campaign , but there are far too many button sequence scenes and interactive movie sections. It is a bit cheesy but im sure you all expect that anyway! The main thing for me is Mercenaries mode which is really good, frantic action and hard to get perfect scores so i'm looking forward to unlocking all the characters for that. i think Ada's campaign will be good also.
Yeah I loved Ada's character through out what i've played so far ( chapter 4 of leon's story)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent

there is multiplayer, co-op online play? Yesss? (on the Mercenaries mode)

Jwells

This game doesn't deserve a 3/10 or 4.5/10. All the game lacks is a final
layer of polish. And the gameplay ain't THAT bad. I actually love it. The level designs are amazing.

This game has a lot of content. Sure, its $60, but for what you get, it''s worth every penny (content-wise).

Top Bottom