• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Facebook cover

Metal

yeah, didnt check my e-mails before i made them lol. heres the ID cards with you new pics. you look like you should be a character in the movies. very cool man!

2vu0e8n.png

13yjlli.png

L

Lurker
Hey man, a quick question, can I make them myself? I prefer to personalize it a little bit, but of course I will give you full credit for the template. If you do have the plain template, it would be much easier than pasting my stuff over the originals. Thanks!

Metal

i dont have a problem with you using my work. i upload them all as editable png anyways.. however im pretty sure you will take more pride in it if you make it yourself. why not use mine as an idea, but make it yourself, its really dosnt take to long, they only took me an hour to make each.

Metal

Sure :) on my way to work atm, but will do it when I get in. Just need a passport photo, and the details you want on it. (look at the fb covers for details)

You can either post them here
Pm me
Or e-mail me: metalmilitia@live.co.uk.

*note
If posting here host your img at www.tinypic.com. Its simple and straight forward and you dont need to sign up

Metal

ok taz heres a few diff versions for you
take1
v7tfmb.png

take2
ocvpj.png

take3
ebelah.png

take4
mja1ao.png

Take 5
b5o0ew.png

Enjoy man :)

Metal

The plain ones were for taz, but feel free to use them. However if you want a full resi fb cover + id cards then u will need to provide details. Please look to page one.

Top Bottom