• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Facebook cover

Metal

I was bored yesterday, so decided to make a two facebook covers and some id card signitures
Umbrella Facebook cover
ixfuxy.png

(please note i have created this and apart from the "umbrella logo" and "our business is life itself", i own/created all information within. i give permission to use this, or to edit as you see fit. but do not claim the work as your own is all that i ask)
S.T.A.R.S Facebook cover
2my58he.png

(please note i have created this and apart from the "S.T.A.R.S Logo", "Special tactics and rescue service" "mission breif", "char names", Arkley mountains" i own/created all information within. i give permission to use this, or to edit as you see fit. but do not claim the work as your own is all that i ask)

This Animated one i just did for kicks, it cant be used as a FB cover becuase Facebook dont allow it yet. but figured i's put it on here for show
wj50s4jqcslr.gif

(please note i have created this and apart from the "Animated umbrella logo" which was created by:Blivvy and "our business is life itself", i own/created all information within. i give permission to use this, or to edit as you see fit. but do not claim the work as your own is all that i ask)

if you would like one making yourself then please e-mail me your details:
-passport sized photo
-username: (not a real one!)
-hight
-eye colour
-clearane lvl
-section
-role (or leave blank for classified)
-unit (or leave blank for classified)

And heres the ID cards for signitures

STARS ID Card
flkebd.png

(please note i have created this and apart from the "S.T.A.R.S Logo" and "Special tactics and rescue service", i own/created all information within. i give permission to use this, or to edit as you see fit. but do not claim the work as your own is all that i ask)
RCPD ID Card
24yxvuw.png

(please note i have created this and apart from the "RCPD Logo" and "Racoon city police dept", i own/created all information within. i give permission to use this, or to edit as you see fit. but do not claim the work as your own is all that i ask)
Umbrella ID Card
iz6dmc.jpg

(please note i have created this and apart from the "umbrella logo" and "our business is life itself", i own/created all information within. i give permission to use this, or to edit as you see fit. but do not claim the work as your own is all that i ask)

You can reach me via pm on this forum with the title: Resi FB cover/ID badge. or just post your picture, details and which one you would like on this thred

Thanks for you time
Metal

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Now that is one sexy Umbrella badge right there. Very nice work!

Metal

Thankyou kenn :) I'm not sure of the size, maybe 20x40 px. As long as you can send a passport looking photo (head and shoulders straight on) I can shrink it or crop it to size, so it won't be a problem. Just say which one you want and it'll be ready by tonight.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Thankyou kenn :) I'm not sure of the size, maybe 20x40 px. As long as you can send a passport looking photo (head and shoulders straight on) I can shrink it or crop it to size, so it won't be a problem. Just say which one you want and it'll be ready by tonight.
Alright...Just one more question...You said to Email the info to you...But what's your email lol...

Metal

@KennedyKiller here you go dude. hopefully this is what you asked for, if not, let me know and i'll edit it asap :)
2vkhv9g.png

And heres your ID card
34g3dch.jpg

Top Bottom