• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RESIDENT EVIL 7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I think a game based on the movies wouldn't be a good move. A lot of people don't like the movies, and some of the movies are based on the games anyway. Then again, I could be wrong.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
the animated movies are awesome :D ..... the live action and especially the last one was so horrible people were booing in the theatre when the movie ended !!!! - I for one cant wait for a PS4 Resident evil !!!

Reactions: Jen

Frenchman

Unfortunately for me, RE:Revelations will be the last RE i will ever experience :oops: since i am certainly not interested and acquiring the Xbox One [the new Xbox] and as for the PS4, which i would instead get....but, since the price for it is going to be pricey.....:oops:

oh well, at least my RE:Revelations was good, the better Resident Evil on the current consoles

:oops:

There won't be any RE 7 on the PS4 ? For what reason ?

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
It does seem a bit early for this to come up for sure.

We'll have to wait and see what the future holds.

HELLBOY1980

they did report that someone close to Capcom said no e3 for resident evil 7.... but who knows??

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I heard Capcom was thinking about rebooting Resident Evil but after the massive fan backlash DmC got they changed they're minds lol.
Capcom rebooted the wrong franchise, everyone wants RE rebooted, no one wanted DMC rebooted XD

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
everyone wants RE rebooted

I don't. :confused: And I'm pretty sure some of the people who seemingly support the idea actually mean "back to the roots" rather than a full reboot.
Why was DMC rebooted anyway? Wasn't the original series popular anymore? The new Dante is hot, though.

xMobilemux

I don't. :confused: And I'm pretty sure some of the people who seemingly support the idea actually mean "back to the roots" rather than a full reboot.
Why was DMC rebooted anyway? Wasn't the original series popular anymore? The new Dante is hot, though.

I simply want RE to ditch the action and be survival horror again, reboot or not.
But I think RE is done for since the action is killing it and The Evil Within has every survival horror fans attention.

DMC was rebooted because Capcom wanted a bigger audience for DMC, so they tried turning the awesome, legendary, cool and stylish Devil May Cry that everyone loved into a realistic and believable pile of dumbed down, ripped off story driven garbage to get a bigger crowd, but instead they turned the majority of the fanbase against it, got very few new fans, game has worst sales in franchises history and Dante is now the most loathed character in Hack n Slash history. Well done Capcom!!

I'm also one who loathes that ugly emo prick as much as I loathe that new Lara.
donte_by_jojjee-d601z18.gif

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I simply want RE to ditch the action and be survival horror again, reboot or not.
But I think RE is done for since the action is killing it and The Evil Within has every survival horror fans attention.

I don't want the series rebooted that's for sure. Why Please fans that bitch on every little detail they wanna act like that? Fine but they are getting what they deserve. And the only game they made that's a mix of Modern controls and is horror is the most boring game known to man (RER) That game was just sad!

xMobilemux

I don't want the series rebooted that's for sure. Why Please fans that bitch on every little detail they wanna act like that? Fine but they are getting what they deserve. And the only game they made that's a mix of Modern controls and is horror is the most boring game known to man (RER) That game was just sad!

Resident Evil Revelations is the only Resident Evil game this generation that was done right. It's not REmake kind of right but far more right than those travesties RE5 and RE6 that got Resident Evil in the s**thole it's in right now.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
They've already done a REmake. I think it would be a bit lazy and I'd rather see something new and original. And the allmighty f__k up that was operation racoon city makes me want them to stay away from Racoon City and re2 , dont butcher a classic again.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Resident Evil Revelations is the only Resident Evil game this generation that was done right. It's not REmake kind of right but far more right than those travesties RE5 and RE6 that got Resident Evil in the s**thole it's in right now.
We have different opinions I suppose. Although I found it VERY boring not even worth the 40 bucks it orginally cost

HELLBOY1980

revelations was awesome !!! I love all the resident evil games for different reasons, but the best thing is they are all part of the resident evil universe

Top Bottom