• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RESIDENT EVIL 7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Wow cool, if it is RE7 I'm gonna freak!
Thanks for the link! :)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
even if there may be a RE7, i am not yet convinced until CAPCOM themselves confirm there is even a RE7! :D

as the Photoshop created RE7 [box] art are just merely creations and their "wishing" [something like this]

even if RE6's ending was open ended

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
it has been said by Capcom's producers that if Revelations gets weak reception that Capcom "may" consider RE-booting the series, i have read it in Capcom unity's via Ask Capcom segment section of the forums, but according to the responses in that site-forum that "consideration" has been said as early as January 31st of last year, and in this RE-booting...that the idea of an open-world RE is an idea.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
that being said this Capcom unity forum-site is Actually...Actual! i will make account in mentioned site-forum! :D

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
Unfortunately for me, RE:Revelations will be the last RE i will ever experience :oops: since i am certainly not interested and acquiring the Xbox One [the new Xbox] and as for the PS4, which i would instead get....but, since the price for it is going to be pricey.....:oops:
:oops:

Don't say not ever =) I refuse to buy a console at first price after I bought my PS2 for $800 month 2. Wait until the prices drop, because they ALWAYS do. I didn't get a PS3 until I could find one for $160. I had to literally wait years to play RE5, but I had it now for the release of 6 and RER. It'll probably be years before I play 7, but I don't mind. I only recently picked up a Gamecube for $20 to play Remake and Zero. I just wait and then all the old games are new to me =p.

weskerondope

yeah, lets all just hope ps4 doesnt have the same piece of crap drm as xbox one
besides, how do we know re7 isnt gonna be for 360/ps3?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
yeah, lets all just hope ps4 doesnt have the same piece of crap drm as xbox one
besides, how do we know re7 isnt gonna be for 360/ps3?
-Honeslty I hope its not for PS3 and xbox 360 because when I pick up my PS4 this year I really hope im getting to play a metal gear and resident evil game.........I will be greatly sad knowing I have to play my favorites on Ps3 still with no backwards compatabilities :(

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
how do we know re7 isnt gonna be for 360/ps3?

With PS4/Xbox One only really being a few months off from release, and RER just making it's appearance now, it wouldn't make sense for them to build RE7 for PS3/360. They have to rework their entire strategy and by the time RE7 is released, the PS3/360 will already be going on "dead". They're gonna work with the new hardware for sure. However, I could see them doing extra games, the way they did Outbreak, Survivor, etc to fill in near the end of the life of the system. Maybe another ORC.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent

amuzing as it said, the being of DR3 will depend on the reception of DR2...even though i am not interested in this series, this "the sequel will depend on how the previous will do" thing is amuzing on what i've so far from Capcom. as i too have seen this "oooh the sequel will be decided on how this release will do". seen a thread concerning of "this" on RE Revelations on the ask Capcom thing on Capcom unity....even though, no confirmed news of it!

Top Bottom