• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 vs Silent Hills (( DEMO ))

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
I don't recall there being any fighting in the PT and RE7 demos. Remember this is a PT vs RE7 demo topic not a Silent Hill franchise vs Biohazard franchise topic.

Also the evil spirit part isn't quite right...

I know this just felt to express my personal point of view!!!

Spirit part it is bro!!! If you do recall silent hill series all bout evil spirit hunted the twon!! With a twist of protagonist own story!!! If you cant comperhend what i just say here is few examples to support my claims! After all silent hill residents didnt die becuse of T vires and turned them to a zombie horde

1.silent hill origins:travis uses mirror to transport himself from real world to the other before that the lil girl appeared inside the mirror zombies monsters etc cant do that also the girl itself

2:silent hill 2 james sunderland receved a letter from his wife which happend shes dead kinda spiritual right?
3:silent hill4 the room:when henry enter the hole or nobody hear whats inside his apartment or noises coming out of it? Not to mention the other world????

Thats few examples for you from many hope my point was clear

BeatTheGG

The true last hope.
I know this just felt to express my personal point of view!!!
Okay I guess that's fair. Sucks the Silent Hill franchise is nothing more than a memory at this point. I'll never stop loving those core games.

Spirit part it is bro!!! If you do recall silent hill series all bout evil spirit hunted the twon!! With a twist of protagonist own story!!! If you cant comperhend what i just say here is few examples to support my claims! After all silent hill residents didnt die becuse of T vires and turned them to a zombie horde

1.silent hill origins:travis uses mirror to transport himself from real world to the other before that the lil girl appeared inside the mirror zombies monsters etc cant do that also the girl itself

2:silent hill 2 james sunderland receved a letter from his wife which happend shes dead kinda spiritual right?
3:silent hill4 the room:when henry enter the hole or nobody hear whats inside his apartment or noises coming out of it? Not to mention the other world????

Thats few examples for you from many hope my point was clear

I don't want to get too into this as I feel I might start derailing the topic so instead I'll make a brand new topic and link it to you addressing your points. Fair warning there will be spoilers for the first 4 games.

(CLICK HERE)

Last edited:
Top Bottom