• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Resident evil 7 at e3??

wayne

Heyy guys since e3 is almost here just over a month away do you think resident evil 7 will be announced? And what do you expect to see?

wayne

I dont know you know its been 3 years since 6 and there was a 3 year gap between 5 and 6 im staying hopeful.... if they make it like rev2 which was on the right track then hopefully this series will go back to how it used to be.

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
We basically know next to nothing about RE7, I'm afraid. And so far haven't heard any news on RE7 being presented at e3 this year. My guess is that next year they'll release the game, could be wrong, tho.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I heard that it'll be out this year, but you never know. Considering we haven't heard Capcom say much about it, I kind of doubt it'll be out anytime soon. (Unless they're doing some surprise thing where all of a sudden the game's just at the store... Has anybody ever done that?)

slack

RE7, no, maybe they'll mention that it's in development or something, but I doubt they'll have any kind of a build or trailer.
The announcement of another REmastered on the other hand, more than likely. I pray for RE 2 & 3 or even outbreak remakes but we'll probably end up with the official announcement of RE0 remastered.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Considering 2016 will be RE's 20th anniversary I expect big reveals this year at E3. Almost certain RE7 will be announced ( but released 2016 ) if not another CGI movie. Pretty sure RE0 remastered will go along with that as well.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Resident Evil 7 could be announced this year but for some reason I just don't see it happening at E3. Hope I'm wrong though.

wayne

Thing is with capcom they seem to go quiet for a few years and then give us more than one game a year like in 2012 we got revelations operation raccoon city and resident evil 6 and this year we got remastered and revelations 2.... i dont think theyd announce anything until a game event like e3 and if i remember rightly 6 got announced at e3 and nothing was announced before i could be wrong though i just want resident evil 7 to have jill!!

Turo602

The King of Kings
Thing is with capcom they seem to go quiet for a few years and then give us more than one game a year like in 2012 we got revelations operation raccoon city and resident evil 6 and this year we got remastered and revelations 2.... i dont think theyd announce anything until a game event like e3 and if i remember rightly 6 got announced at e3 and nothing was announced before i could be wrong though i just want resident evil 7 to have jill!!

It wasn't. It was announced before E3 and even Revelations 2 was announced after E3. Besides, they've already acknowledged that releasing those games with little time in-between releases was a terrible idea and although there's the possibility of a RE0 Remaster releasing later this year, it's hardly the same thing as 3 brand new titles releasing in the same year.

wayne

It wasn't. It was announced before E3 and even Revelations 2 was announced after E3. Besides, they've already acknowledged that releasing those games with little time in-between releases was a terrible idea and although there's the possibility of a RE0 Remaster releasing later this year, it's hardly the same thing as 3 brand new titles releasing in the same year.
Okay i couldnt actually remember when 6 was announced due to the fact that it was 3 years ago and no didnt mean brand new titles i just meant games in general when they released 3 games in a year like in 2012 they seem to release more than one game a year like this year too there was the remaster and revelations 2 so im hoping for a announcement at e3 :)

Turo602

The King of Kings
Okay i couldnt actually remember when 6 was announced due to the fact that it was 3 years ago and no didnt mean brand new titles i just meant games in general when they released 3 games in a year like in 2012 they seem to release more than one game a year like this year too there was the remaster and revelations 2 so im hoping for a announcement at e3 :)

You should read what I said carefully...

Turo602

The King of Kings
I did read what you said.... to be honest im just saying that there is a possiblitly of resident evil 7 being announced at e3 thats all :)

Your response says otherwise given that I've already stated that Capcom has spoken about releasing those games within the same year being a bad idea. Even though it's likely this year could be a repeat of 2012, it doesn't compare because the only original game is Revelations 2. Capcom isn't going to make the same mistake twice. All I am doing is clarifying the situation here. You bringing up 2012 sounds like you're expecting them to do it again with Resident Evil 7 which could be announced at E3 but is highly unlikely going to release this year. A RE0 Remaster is possible but I just can't see them doing another major release this soon.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I do recall capcom stating they'd be releasing more RE games recently. If an RE title isn't announced at E3 I'll honestly be surprised.

N7Valentine

I think RE0 remaster is more likely than RE7. Let's hope we'll get a trailer at e3 of RE7 this year. that'd be awesome. And I really really hope Jill will be the main protagonist. I really miss her :'(

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I think RE0 remaster is more likely than RE7. Let's hope we'll get a trailer at e3 of RE7 this year. that'd be awesome. And I really really hope Jill will be the main protagonist. I really miss her :'(
Yeah, didn't RE0 remastered already leak anyway? As a Rebecca fan I'm really excited. I have a feeling Jill will definitely return in RE7. My dream would be for Rebecca too as well... given how many characters they've brought back so far it'd be a pleasant surprise.

I just want a trailer like right now. haha

N7Valentine

Yeah, didn't RE0 remastered already leak anyway? As a Rebecca fan I'm really excited. I have a feeling Jill will definitely return in RE7. My dream would be for Rebecca too as well... given how many characters they've brought back so far it'd be a pleasant surprise.

I just want a trailer like right now. haha
Now it's time for the ladies to get the spotlight ;) Recent RE games were too much male-centered. I wanna see Jill&Rebecca kickin' some asses together. *crossing fingers*

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Now it's time for the ladies to get the spotlight ;) Recent RE games were too much male-centered. I wanna see Jill&Rebecca kickin' some asses together. *crossing fingers*
That's honestly my dream team. I would love to see their strong sisterly bond in a game! Just for the love of god Capcom make Rebecca look thirty four.

Top Bottom