• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Resident evil 5 Mercenaries tips

JuneOcelot

also i was watching a video of a guy doing Merc's mode and he got 70,000 and got an S rank, how dose the rank system work?

Morphosis

You get 40000 you get a A rank, so maybe 50000 gets you a S?
Well, for tips its always the same, Combos, use time bonus with combos and try to kill mid bosses too. Some said killing chicken gets you 2000 points... Not confirmed though....

Godammlover

Online CO-OP? ; Work as a team, use communication lots don't leave each other behind thinking you'll pwn their ass. When really, you're gonna get raped.

Offline CO-OP? ; Give Sheva a sniper, upgraded. Or whatever, give her ammo (If not infinite) and set her to attack. She never misses a shot.

JuneOcelot

Actually im just wondering what gives you the most points in CO OP, and what stratagies you guys use

Ryan

Godammlover;29326 said:
Me and a friend got, 141,000 on ruins.

80,000+ Is A.
Not, 40,000.

No, 40,000 is an A. It might be different playing Co-o. I have unlocked all the characters now.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lol, I geuss I'm a loser with no xbox live then. Split screen aint that great either but its better then nothing lol.
I suck at mercs anyway. I aint even botherd playing it haha

Morphosis

Ryan;29324 said:
I got 69,000 today.

Oh man... The best i cud ever reach was 48200.... :( So close for a S.... I always run out of time, not being able to find enemies to keep my combos...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah I feel as if the game emptys the area of things to kill when my combo gets high enough haha, Id love to have loads of enemys all dropping shotgun shells Id kill so many of them. I think the trick is get a few time add-ons at a time killing everything inbetween getting them...

I think geting them all at once isnt a good plan if you ask me. my friend seems to think it's something you must do straight away haha. I dont even know how it works. Is it possible to keep a combo up to 60+?

Morphosis

I really dunno, tried both, getting all right away and getting them when the time almost runs out. But still cant get passed 40K.... Only occasionally i get lucky and nail a lot of those bastards with a oil barrel or hand grenade... Many times i find myself running around looking for enemies...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah man those nade kills are seriously what you need to get good at haha gotta make sure you know what direction gets what weapon out ect ect.
I killed 5 dudes at once with a nade, helps get the combos going, but when the axe dude shows up I just dash em all at him haha slow him down abit yanno.

Still that is not the right way.

Morphosis

Yeah! Some goof moments, i try to hurl a nade at a group of enemies, but the nade flies pass them and blows in a area with no enemies!!! ahahahahhahaha
One other time i aimed higher cause the group was behind one single enemy right in front of me and the nade hits the head of the one in front of me, making the nade land right at my feet.... 2 casualties... Chris and ONE majini... ahahahaha

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
You know that's like the worst thing that can happen, Plus when youve got a massive score an like 2 minutes left to go your like "oh crap ooh crap" gotta defend the high score gotta defend the high score haha Then things like that happen T_T

Top Bottom