• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Resident Evil 5 Death Scenes

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah thats all good, Theres also transition effects, slo mo, speed up, haha Reverve playing!! all that stuff Ive only got Window crappy movie maker though so I dont know that much but I'm okay with the hole time lines thing easy haha.

thats good sorting out all your clips haha my laptop got so slow putting just those little videos togeather! disgraceful!

Godammlover

Haha, well when we get a movie together we will do some really good shots and i'll put them in slo mo, etc. You know what I mean?

Jill

mine is when u get killed by a chainsaw guy but the head doesn't come off cuz it glitched up and showed the head was still on

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah yesterday I was playing RE5 ...well It might have been the day before Im not sure... BUT Anywho.

I was Sheva an I done a Throat Slit on some guy an because he was so close to the wall I got a mega close up of the knife being forcede into his jugular vein.
It was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, I was so satified.

o.o;;

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Nah I aint got live =( Ive only got a 48hour free trial which isnt gona do me jip
haha whats two days on xbox live? thats nothing.. I have to arrange a match which someone I know before I play online, thats what I reakon anyway because 48 hours aint gonna be enough time to find a decent player online haha...
but still another person is always better the AI but I just dont see the point in only having 48 hours.. and I doubt I'll b getting live anytime soon anyway..

I still need a really long ass cable to hook my xbox up, the type you'd chuck out a window that runs all the way down your house then in through another windw hahah, unless I take it downstairs an spread the wires across the hoel room.. with that wire you get included when you buy a xbox.. haha its a joke.. the routers on one side of the room, the xbox in in the middle, an the TV is on the other side of the room to the router so its like a proper dodgy little set up with wires all over the place xD

Godammlover

Oh, that sucks :(
Anyways, I'm gonna attempt to make the rest of the movie later tonight / saturday night / sunday. :)

Gonna get some practice with other editing software :)

Biohazard

id have to say in the biginning where the majini beat the crap outta ya with hands and weapons. its jsut sick

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Godammlover;30707 said:
Oh, that sucks :(
Anyways, I'm gonna attempt to make the rest of the movie later tonight / saturday night / sunday. :)

Gonna get some practice with other editing software :)
Last chapter.. fighting wesker on plain.... Wesker breaks chris' neck make sure you get that haha.. An the big croc that kills you on the raft get that too.... And get killed by the moterbike dudes after the chain saw level...

haha think of all the cut scene fights when you die.. an try to record them.... =P there good..

An yeah the village people kill you haha its pretty brutal with the knifes an the beating an kicking haha still awesome though

Godammlover

Yeah, give me some stuff to record and ill record them :)

So..
EVERYONE!
Post below what you would like to see in the next part!

Top Bottom