• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Resident Evil 5 Death Scenes

Godammlover

What are your favorite death scenes in Resident Evil 5?

I don't really have a favorite myself, but I do have a video on Youtube showing some of the deaths on the game (Only Part One).

Please Click D:

It would be great if you could also, leave a comment and rate the video itself (It has the HQ option for better viewing) Also, friend me and subscribe please? :)

Many Thanks.
~Godammlover

LSK_frenzy

I personally really like the one where Chris gets impaled by that spiky thing when Sheva doesn't shoot fast enough. However, the death scene with the Reaper just annoys me to no end, even though it is pretty cool.

Morphosis

HATE REAPERS!!! LOL but dunno if you guys met a majini that turns into a shell thing, try getting eaten by it! Very cool, only lower half of Chris's body left! Urghhh..... :sick:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahahaha okay well its alright I geuss have a look at some of those there some RE4 death videos haha

This guy claims he's got every single death on resi 4 lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBcad86X9dw

but yeah man cool video! Theres so many deaths in RE5 you gotta try an find em' all man :D I'd like to make a video on RE5 but I aint got the right stuff to make it. But youve inspired me to give it a try!

---
just gave it a try.. LONGGGGG my laptop cant even play the digi cam videos LOL need to look for a stupid fookin codec now. hah!

Morphosis

Ohhh yes the plane when Wesker snaps Chris neck! URGGGHHH always freaked me seeing necks get broken! Like a chicken!!! :sick:

Godammlover

Yeah, thankyou RE5 glad I inspired you. All I use is the camera I got with the computer and Sony Vegas 8 that's it. Good quality tbh :)

Comment & Rate the video please?
&
If you have an account, please subscribe to me and add? <3

Godammlover

What does it even mean, ahaha I'm a stupid git >.<

&
Btw, part two will be coming up this week RE5.
Might make some gameplay like you :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
masochistic-urban dictionary
Someone who obtains sexual gratification from being physically or emotionally abused, humiliated or mistreated, either by another or by oneself. plus some poeple think being a masochistic means you enjoy pain.

Yeah man that video came out really crap when Ive got about 1 minutes worth of video my movie maker just stops working so.. I'll see what I can come up with.

Gonna get some grenade lancher kills in.. I was thinking of trying to freeze someone, then swap ammo around an make them blow up :p somehting that needs to be done on co-op i think!!!

But yeah thanks man, an Ill deffo watch it when you make it haha

Godammlover

Haha, then I'll deffo watch yours then when you make some more, infact you know what I'm gonna get some idea's today at school and on top of making the part two to the movie. I'll tally up my friends thoughts and see what they think I should do. It best be do-able. Maybe me & you should work together and I'll record the footage etc, edit. Since I'm trying to get most experiance with Sony Vegas I can get to be honest.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
You got live? Ive only got a 48 hour trial, really need to get a month or soemthing. haha we should both have grenade launchers, I could freeze an you could .. I dunno acid them or burn em or whatever haha They would get owned!!!

But yeah man I'd be up for that, Ive not really got a digi cam I can always use coz its kinda my mums so you can record haha!!! plus yours is kidna better qaulity lol Do you know about any game recording programs that would make the quality even better?

Yeah Its good to get in lots of practise haha I got told I should go to some kinda video editing lessons lool dunno what to think of it though, I'm all for it but All I enjoy is filming fires an explossions haha or games :p

Godammlover

Haha, sounds like a plan dude.
Ummm, I think I might have a month trial hanging around somewhere I'll have a look when I get in, I don't need it so better to give it to someonelse rather than let it catch dust 24/7.

&
Yeah, I can record. No problem mate.. Well, I dunno either get a good camera & stand or nothing at all really. I don't think you can get recording programs for xbox360 because it's being played on the tv screen. Now if it was for the PC I probs could record it with better qaulity etc, because you can buy different video & editing programs for the pc, just not for xbox D:

When I do mine, I record them in small bits. Upload them to the computer, then after that I put them into Sony Vegas and then trim them to what I want, place them where I want then just **** around with the timings and music / titles etc.

Top Bottom