• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Re7 or Re2 remake

Tron8

Fighting just to survive, but you taught me i can.
I might sound crazy but they should Remake RE2, but also involve RE3. Since both stories take place within similar time frames. The way it would work is you do one thing in one portion of 2 it'll lead to certain events in 3. An example is during Resident evil 2 when you go to one of the lockers and have to choose between a gun or a larger inventory. I hope i made some sort of sense.

Denzil22

Premium
I might sound crazy but they should Remake RE2, but also involve RE3. Since both stories take place within similar time frames. The way it would work is you do one thing in one portion of 2 it'll lead to certain events in 3. An example is during Resident evil 2 when you go to one of the lockers and have to choose between a gun or a larger inventory. I hope i made some sort of sense.
Really love that idea would be good if done right and yeah a brilliant opportunity as they are both set at the same place.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Not crazy whatsoever. Lots of people on the forum want RE2 and RE3 REmakes lumped together.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Why not both? RE Remake coincided with Revelations 2, I don't see why they can't do the same with a REmake 2 and RE7.

Top Bottom