• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RE6 critical updates - New release date, the Merc and the blond girl

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Oh he's huge alright.

His chest better make a comeback too. Capcom you will do this and you will do this right, completely shirtless costumes for Leon, Chris and Nivans.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
About 'Beards'... His name's been changed to... Piers Nivans.
Just as well; Beards? "The Hell kind of name is Beards, eh? How'd a muppet like you pass selection?"
BTW changed that little 'inaccuracy' in my post about Chris, bSTAR!

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Beards was god awful, I don't know how people came up with it. I mean, no one, really no one, at Capcom can speak both Japanese and English fluently, and leave these matters up to the translators, who make these "fantastic" translations?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'll put this here too... Seems like some people may be interested in the older man that's briefly shown after Ada mentions "Albert Jr." I found a close up of the guy, if you pause it at 1:44. I'm assuming this is Alex Wesker? I guess we'll see! It could even be Spencer's son knowing Capcom. :p
210adfp.jpg

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I'll put this here too... Seems like some people may be interested in the older man that's briefly shown after Ada mentions "Albert Jr." I found a close up of the guy, if you pause it at 1:44. I'm assuming this is Alex Wesker? I guess we'll see! It could even be Spencer's son knowing Capcom. :p
210adfp.jpg
See I think Wesker Jr. kind of looks like him! :p

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
See I think Wesker Jr. kind of looks like him! :p

Me too! I could easily see HIM as the father, but Albert... not so much. This guy though and Jake both have red hair! Wouldn't Albert give birth to a Unicorn Centaur anyway? I mean come on, he's Albert F*cking Wesker!

^True, while if would be cool if he resembled Albert, not everyone looks like a clone of their parent.

I'm so excited for this game and the Leon/Chris fight! The only thing that'd make this better is if they'd take their clothes off!
Drooooool, and one of the many many reasons I love the show Spartacus.

Top Bottom