• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE Games That You Haven't Played Yet

Agent Spike

Sorry if there's a thread about this. I searched but I couldn't find any.

I haven't played 3(Want to play it so bad!!), 5, 6, and Revelations 1 & 2. I want to play them so bad but Argentina is a horrible place to buy games. All of em are expensive as heck and the few I find are pirated (they don't work most of time) :'(

So which Resident Evil have you not played yet?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I've really only played the games in the main series, plus the first Outbreak game (briefly) and ORC. I haven't touched Revelations yet or any other spin-offs.

Resident Evil Gaiden. And a few of the old mobile only games. I have played RE4 Degeneration and Merch on iPhone.

Other than that I have every single game.

Meg

So bin ich eben
Uh..........I have only ever played the RE Remake Remaster, 4, and 6.

I WANT to play 5, Revelations, and 2 the most. Oh and Zero, since the remake is coming next year.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Ugh... I could never get my hands on Nemesis... I'm still not impressed about this. I'd love for a remake xD I never played Gaiden, ORC (I can't stand the concept... kill off the main characters... the what if premise is dumb), The outbreaks because I had Game Cube and Xbox and not a PS2. The other PS2 games like Gun Survivor and Dead Aim. I also meant to get and play Dark side chronicles but didn't >.< Other than that I've played them all =D Remove the PS2 spin-offs and ORC >=( I only really didn't play RE3, Gaiden, and Dark side Chronicles xD

I've really only played the games in the main series, plus the first Outbreak game (briefly) and ORC. I haven't touched Revelations yet or any other spin-offs.

well the Revelation titles aren't spin offs. They are considered by Capcom as the main premiere titles along the numbered titles. Aka main canon.

Spin offs are the side games such as ORC, Outbreaks, Gaiden is no longer considered canon and there are quite a few games that are spin-offs and/or non-cannon.

Agent Spike

Uh..........I have only ever played the RE Remake Remaster, 4, and 6.

I WANT to play 5, Revelations, and 2 the most. Oh and Zero, since the remake is coming next year.

Zero is one hell of a ride. In my opinion it's the hardest RE game (yup, I don't find Code Veronica hard at all) but once you unlock everything, the game becomes super fun ^_^

Oh I forgot. I haven't played these as well:
Survivor 1 & 2, Gaiden, Outbreak file 1 & 2, the mobile games, Operation Raccoon City, Mercenaries 3D, and Deadly Silence.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Never played Gaiden, Survivor, Dead Aim or Outbreak file #2. I'm pretty sure I've played all the others though.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
well the Revelation titles aren't spin offs. They are considered by Capcom as the main premiere titles along the numbered titles. Aka main canon.

Spin offs are the side games such as ORC, Outbreaks, Gaiden is no longer considered canon and there are quite a few games that are spin-offs and/or non-cannon.
Yes I know the Revelations games are main titles... I just worded my post rather poorly and couldn't be arsed to change it.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I have yet to play Revelations 2. Which is unacceptable for me.

Also I have not played (I do not want to either) the mobile games.

Or Gaiden. But I might emulate that maybe.

Agent Spike

Haha yeah, me neither. Though I'm interested in Gaiden. I just love playing horrible games.

Airaku

Stray Jedi

*Yells and flips the table* (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

THIS IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE!
Now bow to her highness, Alex Wesker :3

I totally forgot to mention I never played Mercs 3D... really not interested and the mobile games don't count -_-

Barry's Gun98

I have basically played all the Resident Evil Titles with the exception of the Outbreak series, which look totally boring to me. I bet they are boring to play.

johnny_mercury

I haven't played any of the mobile, Gameboy or 3ds games but have owned all of the others, including remakes, re-releases, ports, etc.

Top Bottom