• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RE Games That You Haven't Played Yet

RedPanda

4x the awesome
Yeah I wouldn't count mobile games, but other than that I've not played the survivors, dead aim, gaiden, deadly silence or outbreak file 2

Yeah I wouldn't count mobile games, but other than that I've not played the survivors, dead aim, gaiden, deadly silence or outbreak file 2
You have some games to look forward to I would say. just play them in the right mindset. For example, if your gonna play Outbreak note that those games are heavily designed on online play and the scenarios are also designed to be played lots and lots and lots of times. The survivor games are also great if you know what to expect. Gaiden is kinda clunky but still not bad for being a GBC title.

TJay

Premium
The only one I haven't played is Mercenaries 3D. I've played all the others, in fact, I have an old phone somewhere with the mobile games on.

I think Dead Aim, is a very underrated game - very enjoyable. I wish they'd add it to the current gen "arcade" stores actually (my PS2 is packed away & I've love to re-play it). So, yeah for those who haven't played it & can, see if you can grab a copy :).

The Outbreak games weren't so bad, except that in the UK (EU?) the first one wasn't online & seemed a little pointless though very fun. The very day that I got my PS2 online (for Phantasy Star Universe, primarily) was the day the Outbreak filr #2 server was closing. I managed to get a handful of games in & could totally see the appeal. It has always baffled me why they haven't done an updated version of this.

meg5493

The gun survivor series, Mercenaries 3D, Outbreak files 2, and Operation Raccoon city other than that i've owned or atleast played the main series and own a few of the spin offs like Gaiden and a few of the playable beta's

RedPanda

4x the awesome
Mercenaries 3D is somewhat lacking in content (still waiting for that definitive Mercs game), but I commend it's difficulty. It's more on par with 4 I'd argue as far as difficulty goes rather than 5 or 6. ORC was.... interesting. The mechanics weren't bad or anything, but I felt like if I wanted to play that kind of game, I could look to a series that knows could make those kind of games, and better. The only thing I really liked about ORC was heroes mode and that was just because I enjoyed playing as higher quality models of classic characters.

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
RE Games I haven't played:
  • All but 1 of the mobile games (I vaguely remember playing an isometric version of RE2 on my phone years ago, though if I'm wrong about this even existing, please let me know.)
  • Gaiden (though from what I've read on here, that's no great loss)
  • Gun Survivor 2 (ditto for this, too)
  • Dead Aim (I never even noticed it first time round, and can't find a copy now)
  • Outbreak File #2 (the first game ruined the idea of the game for me, and I'm not online at home, the only reason I can get on this forum is because of my phone)
  • Mercenaries 3-D (I don't have a 3DS)
  • Revelations 1 or 2 (...yet)
I also haven't been able to play the HD versions of REmake or Zero, because, as I said, I'm not online at home, and as I understand it, they're download only versions of the games. If I'm wrong about this, or the mobile game I mentioned, please correct me, by all means.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
RE Games I haven't played:
  • All but 1 of the mobile games (I vaguely remember playing an isometric version of RE2 on my phone years ago, though if I'm wrong about this even existing, please let me know.)
  • Gaiden (though from what I've read on here, that's no great loss)
  • Gun Survivor 2 (ditto for this, too)
  • Dead Aim (I never even noticed it first time round, and can't find a copy now)
  • Outbreak File #2 (the first game ruined the idea of the game for me, and I'm not online at home, the only reason I can get on this forum is because of my phone)
  • Mercenaries 3-D (I don't have a 3DS)
  • Revelations 1 or 2 (...yet)
I also haven't been able to play the HD versions of REmake or Zero, because, as I said, I'm not online at home, and as I understand it, they're download only versions of the games. If I'm wrong about this, or the mobile game I mentioned, please correct me, by all means.

The mobile game would be Uprising. For the HD Remake and Zero games, you can find them at stores together as the Origins Collection. :)

JHJ

Thank you for the info, much appreciated. It's good to know I didn't imagine Uprising, from what I remember it wasn't that bad.

What platform is the Origins Collection on? Because I'm a generation behind, console wise. Any chance it's on Xbox 360? Also are both the Revelations games on 360? I know the first is, but I'm not certain about the second game.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Thank you for the info, much appreciated. It's good to know I didn't imagine Uprising, from what I remember it wasn't that bad.

What platform is the Origins Collection on? Because I'm a generation behind, console wise. Any chance it's on Xbox 360? Also are both the Revelations games on 360? I know the first is, but I'm not certain about the second game.

Ah, the Origins Collection is only on Xbox One and PS4. And yes, both Revelations games are on 360 and the PS3.

JHJ

Ah, well that's disappointing about Origins, but I've already got REmake on GameCube, and I have the Wii version of Zero, so it's not that bad. But, at least until I upgrade to the current generation, I can still get both Revelations games, so, yay!

Top Bottom