• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Random Facts.

Mr Sunshine

FUN FACT: A group of university students is talking about cyber sex. While most students wonder what "cyber" means, the ones studying informatics wonder about "sex"..

L

Lurker
Fallen91;70701 said:
FUN FACT: A group of university students is talking about cyber sex. While most students wonder what "cyber" means, the ones studying informatics wonder about "sex"..

Perverted or stupid?

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Faygo, The Drink Of the Juggalo's, Is only sold in Michigan and some places in northern Ohio and Illinois. And Small Delerships that Have rights to it (or Juggalo's forced them to sell it)(Like Pennsylvania!) Yet they are some of the highest producers of Beverages.

L

Lurker
ProtoTypeRaavyn;70738 said:
Faygo, The Drink Of the Juggalo's, Is only sold in Michigan and some places in northern Ohio and Illinois. Yet they are some of the highest producers of Beverages.

Put certain stores in Pennsylvania in that.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Fallen91;70701 said:
LOL! :lol: :lol:

L

Lurker
teal27;70995 said:
You can't lick your elbow.

Yes, I tried.

Diet Tip: If it tastes good, spit it out.

Me and my brother lick our elbows all the time. Gene Simmons does too.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Are you sure your not licking each others elbows?

RaceCar is splet the same if you write it back to front... R A C E C A R
lol...

tequila

Bottle Lover
Fallen91;70701 said:

:lol: Reminds me of the pregnacy pact.....:ermm:

Torque

ProtoTypeRaavyn;72867 said:
So does this Mean it takes 11 Jills to Screw in A lightbulb?

It would have to be 11 different Jills that had blonde coloured hair, it can't be a clone of the same person haha:lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I know it's a joke, but I just want to point out that blondes can be very smart. I believe Marilyn Monroe is a fine example. :)

Top Bottom