• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Random Facts About You

Fenris

Wolf :)
11. I generally dislike a lot of people, and I'm the first to admit that sometimes I'm really exaggerating with the reasons why I don't like them.
12. As long as people stay on my "friendly side" however, I'm polite and reasonable to everyone.
13. Silent Hill > Resident Evil (sorry guys)
14. I'm obsessed with WWE (no it's not fake, it's scripted)
15. My favorite all-time TV Show is FRIENDS
16. I'm addicted to soft- and engerydrinks

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
21. I'm a smoker. -.-' and I smoke a lot......

22. I'm usually a polite and nice guy, but sometimes I can be a real a**hole

23. I'm a dog person, but I like cats too

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
1)i suffer from social anxiety.ironically,this wasn't always the case,in highschool,my confidence levels were through the roof
2) despite being overweight.... food never crosses my mind.ever.it's kinda weird
3) I have written many fanfics and stories/scripts but cannot finish them.
4)i did finish a book at 16 yrs old but never published it
5)i am 23,but i look 17
6)I am the shortest of all my siblings...even my little sister is taller than me!
7)I'm demisexual and biromantic...but i move on a 'don't ask,don't tell' rhetoric
8)i luv katz
9)I am very empathic (it's a curse...it's what triggers my anxeity)
10) I have dabbled in the occult before (those were good time) and since i stopped,i have been depressed.severely

Social anxiety sucks. Up until grade eight, I would always sit in the back corner of class and sometimes I would have to leave it was so bad.
Also, at least you don't look twelve like I do. xD

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
11. I'm a Cosplayer. It's my dream to make it a career.

12. I've learned more about what morals and values one should hold from anime than I have from any time with parental figures (Not that I had much of those to begin with).

13. I play Guitar, Bass, and Rap.

14. I'm a comic book collector, and can relate to Spider-Man more than any other hero. We both grew up bullied in school, with no direct parental figures, were too shy to talk to girls, but overcame all of that and did something great with our lives. Mine just wasn't being a super hero. It was being a dad.

15. My current job is as a sales supervisor. I have 12 agents under me, and run the number one team in my building of over 300 people.

16. Douchey as it sounds, I consider myself a bit of a social genius. I can sell Ice to an Eskimo and make it sound like it's common sense.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

12. I've learned more about what morals and values one should hold from anime than I have from any time with parental figures (Not that I had much of those to begin with).

14. I'm a comic book collector, and can relate to Spider-Man more than any other hero. We both grew up bullied in school, with no direct parental figures, were too shy to talk to girls, but overcame all of that and did something great with our lives. Mine just wasn't being a super hero. It was being a dad.

15. My current job is as a sales supervisor. I have 12 agents under me, and run the number one team in my building of over 300 people.

16. Douchey as it sounds, I consider myself a bit of a social genius. I can sell Ice to an Eskimo and make it sound like it's common sense.

I can relate to number 12. I played the Persona games and I was like "Woaahhh, I've been living wrong!" :happy:
To 14, being a dad is being a superhero! Well, if you're a good one. xD (And you seem like a good dad)
We've had our differences, but you really impress me, honestly.

N7Valentine

24. When I was a teenager I've been bullied by many people at my school and I had no friends during that time. But that eventually changed...

25. I love being random&freaky

26. I think being mainstream is boring. I prefer people who got their own mind and do whatever they like.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
1. I were been an one of shy people.
2. Very huge anime, manga and videogame addict, just love those ;)
3. Im also FanFic writer.
4. Generally from Fiction genres I like Dark Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, sometimes normal Fantasy, BioPunk and CyberPunk.
5. Also Im 23 but people tell me I look like 15 .
6. Started gaming on age 6 but the games i played been non-violent ones.
7. I have well 4 crushes on Fictional characters: guess those ones, only telling that they are related to games.
8. Im 90's kid as I born in 1991.

Last edited:

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.

I honestly would have never seen you as the person to rap. XD. Are you a good rapper?

Fenris

Wolf :)
17. I have about 120 videogames. I got a collection at home off 112 retail games. 4 on PSN, 3 on Steam and 1 on Origin.
18. The only 4 games that I have never beat are: Slender: The Arrival, SCP Containment Breach, STALKER and Mass Effect 3.
19. For about 9 years now I always eat the same things at McDonalds and never try something different.
20. I had a crush on Torrie Wilson (female wrestler) during my young teenager years.

Last edited:

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Adding even more.

29. I get easily annoyed when someone keeps calling me a hipster or a redneck. No offense to anyone who is a hipster or a redneck, but I am not a hipster or a redneck and I just get easily irritated when someone says that I am. I know who and what I am, and I am not a hipster or a redneck.

30. I tend to act a bit crazy right before I fall asleep and when I'm bored. I am a crazy kid.

31. I've always wanted and still do and do plan on raising a pet snake.

32. I prefer paying for stuff with cash over checks and credit cards. I never like checks and credit cards, you always have to pay back later with credit cards and checks are too much of a hassle for me.

33. People always think I am older than what I'm actually am. When I was 13, I was mistaken for a 30 year old during a photo shoot, and I've been able to get passed some age checks sometimes. Even during some online games, people always think I am older due to my voice, like when I was 17 a lot of people thought that I was 25 just by voice alone.

34. And to follow up with that, I don't like it when someone just goes outright "You sound older", "You sound like your 25", "You look older than you actually are", and anything similar. It makes me very very sad .

35. You can tell when I am at my most hyper because I'll start laughing and giggling often or I'll start mocking the types of girls who say stuff like "Oh my gosh, *insert girl name here*, like did you see that ugly little BMW Beetle go by us with that hot guy in it who completely ignored us, I'm like so totally going to buy a BMW Beetle now." or the types of guys who say "Bro" too much by imitating them and saying stuff similar to those (Why? Because again, I am a crazy kid, and I really don't like them.)

36. My favorite restaurant food (So far) would be Italian nachos (Might change when I try Olive Garden's Pizzaiola Flatbread), favorite fast food would be a Baconator, favorite food to order for take out is Pizza, favorite dessert is anything that is ice cream, and favorite food to eat at home when doing something like watching TV or a movie would be vanilla wafers and milk.

37. I am having the most fun when I either play on co-op or I'm playing a game competitively with any amount of people and luck is involved in the game (So basically a board game or Mario Party).

38. I can never turn my attention away from controversy. I see or hear something controversial, my attention is on it and after I find every single thing about it, I generally give my view on it, usually in a rant, rather it be just one person or through Facebook.

39. I almost always sleep at the end of my bed for some reason. I don't know why, I just sleep better that way.

40. I dislike sleeping when it is quiet. I almost always need some sort of noise, because if it is too quiet I start hearing stuff that is either in my head or I don't like hearing (Like some paper moving around caused by my ceiling fan.), so I put music on if it is possible.

N7Valentine

27. I love writing stories. Creating worlds and characters. I could imagine working in the gaming industry as a story writer. I'm even writing on new character ideas for RE, atm. Maybe I'll post them in this forum, when I'm done.

28. As a Pole, I hate it when people say Polish and Russian are the same language, well guess what, it's not! Both share a certain amount of similiar words, since both are slavic, but all in all they're different.

29. And adding to that... I also hate it when people say Japanese and Chinese is the same. It just makes me wanna facepalm everytime I hear that.

Top Bottom