• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Random Facts About You

Turo602

The King of Kings
Well, I'm not lying so you must be.

I don't appreciate being called a liar. Especially when it involves my family who I love very much. If you knew Kevin, you'd know he wouldn't appreciate this behavior either.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I don't appreciate being called a liar. Especially when it involves my family who I love very much. If you knew Kevin, you'd know he wouldn't appreciate this behavior either.

I don't appreciate being called a liar either. What's your name then? It really annoys me when some random person is telling me I'm lying about my family.

Turo602

The King of Kings
I don't appreciate being called a liar either. What's your name then? It really annoys me when some random person is telling me I'm lying about my family.

My name is Michael. Since you have no problem asking people for personal information, I'd like to see some evidence from you...

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
My name is Michael. Since you have no problem asking people for personal information, I'd like to see some evidence from you...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, you're not Michael, I think I would know his birthday and where he lives. Don't know how I'm supposed to show evidence... Your name isn't personal information either.

Turo602

The King of Kings
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, you're not Michael, I think I would know his birthday and where he lives. Don't know how I'm supposed to show evidence... Your name isn't personal information either.

Hahahahaha! Oh yes, because my information here is legit... And yes, names are personal. Especially on the internet where people develop strange fixations to celebrities.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Hahahahaha! Oh yes, because my information here is legit... And yes, names are personal. Especially on the internet where people develop strange fixations to celebrities.

So you just chose a random date and name? You act nothing like Michael. Again, if I was lying about who I was related to, it probably wouldn't be Kevin Bacon. Not many people I know know who he is.

Turo602

The King of Kings
So you just chose a random date and name? You act nothing like Michael. Again, if I was lying about who I was related to, it probably wouldn't be Kevin Bacon. Not many people I know know who he is.

Listen, kid. You don't know me. So don't tell me how I act or don't act. Kevin and I are actually getting a good laugh at this so keep it up.

Turo602

The King of Kings
You'te the one that's trolling. You also took a long time to figure out your own name.

You're one sad strange little girl... Unlike you, I don't get lost into technology. I have a life too. So sorry for not responding with super fast speed.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
You're one sad strange little girl... Unlike you, I don't get lost into technology. I have a life too. So sorry for not responding with super fast speed.

What? I'm not lost in technology...?
I can think of so many questions I could ask you that only my cousins would know. If you don't want things so personal, maybe "you" shouldn't be famous...?

umbra aeterna

1)i suffer from social anxiety.ironically,this wasn't always the case,in highschool,my confidence levels were through the roof
2) despite being overweight.... food never crosses my mind.ever.it's kinda weird
3) I have written many fanfics and stories/scripts but cannot finish them.
4)i did finish a book at 16 yrs old but never published it
5)i am 23,but i look 17
6)I am the shortest of all my siblings...even my little sister is taller than me!
7)I'm demisexual and biromantic...but i move on a 'don't ask,don't tell' rhetoric
8)i luv katz
9)I am very empathic (it's a curse...it's what triggers my anxeity)
10) I have dabbled in the occult before (those were good time) and since i stopped,i have been depressed.severely

Top Bottom