• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Random Facts About You

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I'm going to add some more for me.

10.) My pinkie fingers are double jointed, and sometimes people think they are broken when they really aren't, they are just like that.

11.) I have a giant sweet tooth. If I see anything sweet in front of me, I will make any and all possible attempts to eat it :3

12.) I also love spicy food.

13.) I'm lazy, really really lazy, extremely lazy, too lazy...............................................................................lazy.

14.) And I procrastinate often

15.) I very rarely text on my phone. The only time I do text on my phone is when I need to tell someone something, I need to know something from someone, or I'm talking to someone on Skype.

16.) When I get tired, I start slurring, become even less understandable (I don't think a lot of people can even understand what I even say in the first place due to my accent and how I talk.), act weird, say weird and/or random stuff, and I get a "I don't givez a care." mood.

17.) When I am about to buy something and I can't decide between 2 or more things at a store, it'll take me forever before I finally decide on what to buy.

18.) Sometimes when I am deciding what to buy between 2 or more things on an online store, I do a cointoss to decide what I should buy.

19.) I have a constant problem with indigestion and acid reflux.

20.) I hate when I have something that I need to do, I begin working on it, and the due date is changed to be due at a later date. This has happened to me way too often. It forces me to change my plans and it makes me feel like I wasted part of my time.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
most of the time i stay alone i dont know why but thats me!

my phone peep when someone comment or add thread lol

im normal civilian but i did my duty in the battlefield so im proud of that

well when i was young i wish that world is a big house so when i like someone i can reach hem still tody silly i know!

i used to smoke hash alot but i quit doing that............

Tron8

Fighting just to survive, but you taught me i can.
Acctualy both names come from two animes and two games. XD
Lucy - Elfen Lied and Fairy Tail
Lulu - Final Fantasy IX and Final Fantasy X.

I think Maddy was talking about Leon + Claire lol.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
i drink alot of coffee :D

i got tan girls :D:happy:

i have long hair i love it but hate it becuse its so soft that is flying in my face lol

i never followed fashion i buy the cloths that suit me and my taste too

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
1) I like this topic.
2) I'm very concerned about privacy, and not just my own privacy.
3) As a result of #2 I won't reveal much.
4) I can't be trusted with doing things on time. Usually 5 minutes late or worse. I compensate by not making promises.
5) I have a talent for comedy and make people laugh, but unfortunately this doesn't translate well to English language Internet forums.
6) I don't read fiction. I read about geophysics just for the fun of it.
7) I do like fiction.
8) I'm a tax dodging Moomin.
9) I like noisy smelly big combustion engines, torque and horsepower. I'm petrosexual.
10) Uncleaned raw exhaust gas is the scent of life. My blood values are measured in octane and viscosity (it's red). My heart is two-stroke.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
This should be pretty fun!

1. I'm better than everyone!

2. When you announce, "Your'e better than everyone," as the first thing on your list, you know people roll their eyes, and read on to see what else the cocky sonofabitch has to say...

3. I have a baby girl who's barely over 1 year old, and she's a dream come true.

4. People who hate religion baffle me, because normally they aren't intelligent enough to give legitimate reasons. They just hate it because it's the popular thing to do nowadays.

5. That being said, I'm not religious at ALL, just have a very high tolerance, and don't waste my time arguing with those beneath me...

6. The God-Father of my daughter is gay, and I am all for gay rights, however, flamers annoy the hell out of me. Not because they're gay, I don't care what gender sucks what part of your body, but because it shouldn't be a prerequisite of
being gay to wear skinny jeans and talk with a lisp.

7. There was a time where I lived on the streets, and had to resort to such crime as robbing a man at knife point. While I'm not proud of it, that time did teach me a lot.

8. I'm going for the world record of Largest Dragon Ball Z Collection.

9. I get annoyed with those who write depressing music, because I believe firmly that music can cure anything, so why waste such healing power on writing music about cutting your wrists and other dark BS that should have no place in an already dark world. It's not deep.

10. Teenagers who think being dark is deep. It's not. Get over yourselves...Enjoy the little things, and quit b*tching about how bad your life is...

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I don't want to unveil too much about me on this thread either.

You don't have to get into too much detail about yourself. Just random things you're okay with saying.

9. I get annoyed with those who write depressing music, because I believe firmly that music can cure anything, so why waste such healing power on writing music about cutting your wrists and other dark BS that should have no place in an already dark world. It's not deep.

Sometimes you just have to get all your anger and sadness out, but I see what you're saying. They shouldn't put so many depressing songs on the radio.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
This should be pretty fun
4. People who hate religion baffle me, because normally they aren't intelligent enough to give legitimate reasons. They just hate it because it's the popular thing to do nowadays.

5. That being said, I'm not religious at ALL, just have a very high tolerance, and don't waste my time arguing with those beneath me...

6. The God-Father of my daughter is gay, and I am all for gay rights, however, flamers annoy the hell out of me. Not because they're gay, I don't care what gender sucks what part of your body, but because it shouldn't be a prerequisite of
being gay to wear skinny jeans and talk with a lisp.
Pretty much my exact thoughts.

Flipqy42

Nevermore

I dislike religion, but only because I feel, I dunno, "better", I guess, about the idea of a random universe rather than some all-knowing, all-powerful being that judges you, despite creating everything that is you.

Who knows, maybe I'm just against religion because I'm going to hell, according to it.

Here's another thing about me:

20. I have a weakness for adorableness. It's like my friggin' kryptonite.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
11. The only time I purchased a warranty, it expired the day before I actually needed to use it. I've never purchased a warranty for anything since.

12. One of my pet peeves is when people refer to others as 'sheep'. Just p!ss off and let others live their life - and get one of your own while you're at it.

13. I substitute butter with avocado.

14. I am a card-carrying member of both the provincial and federal Liberal Parties and am an executive on my provincial riding association.

15. I am not good at ignoring homeless people, like most Torontonians are. If I have change I will give it and I also buy someone bagels or coffee once or twice a week.

16. I have an Honours BA in Political Science and Labour Studies, and a post-graduate degree in Public Relations with President's Honours.

17. I love Baskin Robbins Strawberry & Banana smoothie even though it's horrible for me.

18. I'm a really bad 'texter'. Unless its urgent, I usually take 24 hours to return texts. I hate having my phone on me.

19. When I in elementary and high school, I won numerous awards for public speaking. Even though this was not on my resume and I had mentioned it, one of my managers mentioned that he thought I'd been professionally trained in public speaking. Writing speeches is part of my job now.

20. I greatly dislike concerts. I find I have to fake my enthusiasm often and always feel like an idiot for doing so.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Speaking of phones the first thing i do when i enter my bedroom is throw it in my bed and not care where it fell.

I rarely pull my phone out of my pocket.

I love to buy pants that has more than 4 pockets.

Circus Charlie is the thing that i escape to when i don't want to talk to anyone

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
1) My online friends are a lot better friends than the majority of my real life friends. It's sad, but it's true.

2) I try my best to be nice to people at all times, unless they give me a reason not to be.

3) Because of 2, when I do actually get angry, everybody is shocked and usually can't retaliate because of it.

4) I am extremely double-jointed in my hands, my feet, and my knees. I can pull plugs out of their sockets with my feet, and I can make my knees curve backwards. My fingers bend into all sorts of weird positions.

5) I'm studying for a BA in Forensic Accounting.

6) My first impressions of people are usually right.

7) I don't like it when people can't admit that they're wrong.

8) I love nail polish. I have over 100 of them and my nails are nearly always painted. They're only not painted if I'm too busy to do them. I also like patterned false nails, but I don't wear those too often because they completely wreck your natural nails. I also love make up, and I love experimenting with it. And I also love products from The Body Shop. I actually have to stop myself from going in that shop because I'll buy stuff I don't need. Their satsuma bath range is incredible.

9) I'm one of those people who goes shopping for a specific thing and comes back with a ton of other stuff. Sometimes I don't even manage to get the thing I went for in the first place.

10) I have a collection of around 400 fiction books. One wall of my bedroom is floor to ceiling media stackers. The first three are full of games, the fourth one is DVDs, and the other 8 are filled with books.

11) Something that I've just realised - when I like something, I really like it. Games, cosmetics, shopping, books... It's almost obsessive.

12) I can touch type very quickly.

13) I'm passionate about music, both listening to it and playing it.

14) I can knit and sew. I've actually made garments before, my favourite of which is a little girl's dress.

15) I'm single, and right now, that's how I want to stay.

Last edited:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I dislike religion, but only because I feel, I dunno, "better", I guess, about the idea of a random universe rather than some all-knowing, all-powerful being that judges you, despite creating everything that is you.

Who knows, maybe I'm just against religion because I'm going to hell, according to it.

Here's another thing about me:

20. I have a weakness for adorableness. It's like my friggin' kryptonite.
Honestly, the religion isn't what's to hate. It's the followers, and you're going to have good and bad. People focus so much on the negative, without thinking about the positive. That's human nature. That's why I think that Hating religion is a bit over the top. At the end of the day, so much of what several religions teach us is fantastic. That said, you have people in positions of power that use what it teaches us to twist it to their own darker version. Take the Bible for example. The Bible was written by man, not God. And has been translated and changed SO many times like a game of telephone. Man is fallible. God is not. So man can make mistakes when taking God's word. Me personally, I believe in something bigger. Maybe Christian. Maybe Muslim. Maybe something that doesn't have a name. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter. I've been so successful in my life, through such trials and tribulations, that it costs me NOTHING to give a little thanks to a potential all seeing, all knowing being. After all, if I'm wrong, I'll never know considering there wouldn't be a heaven or a hell to go to if I'm wrong. So what's the harm in a little belief. I'm also not a good person to please some God...I'm a good person because that's what's right for the world. Those that do it for their God and for their God alone clearly don't understand whatever religion they're following.

Top Bottom