• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Random Facts About You

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
1. multiple speech impediments just like you lol

2.i have few friends in real life but i make good friends in internet much more then real life becuse they think im weird and strange

3.i dont have brothers only punch sisters:horde: i wish that i have brother:sad:

4.my first gift when i was young is playstation1 dad buy it to me R>I>P you always my hero dad i love you:sad:

5.i dont have girlfriend. i dident find my soul mate i dont care i will keep waiting for it no matter what.

6.i love games im addicted to it hhhhh

7.i dont get out of my home only for my job or hangout with my friends ,

8.i get bully in real life or in internet becuse i respect peopls believes religiones etc.you cant believe how much i get bullying in the end i dont care i fight i respect peopls how respect me regardless religion or country or skin color i know our world isnt black or white only grey just sometimes we can color it you know :)

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ASK ME DONT BE SHY:D:happy:

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
11. When somebody tells me to do something, I'll probably do the opposite.

12. I love old people, and hate kids.

13. It's been 11 years, and I still don't know how my brother died.

14. I once broke my toe and sprained my ankle by tripping on my cat in the middle of the night. xD

15. I accidentally stole my cat from someone else. Had no idea he had an owner because it looked like he hadn't eaten in a long time, and his owners came to my house one day and just took him without telling me, and he ended up coming back, and the owners ended up just giving him to me.

16. I keep everything that people give to me. In elementary school, my friend picked up a random rock and gave it to me to make me feel better (my cat died the day before). I still have the rock.

17. I got kicked out of a class in grade eight because a kid made fun of my friend for being gay and I got really mad.

18. Somebody made fun of me for looking Swedish once. I am Swedish...

19. It's really hard to wake me up. It's become a problem. Once my mom and sister had been at the hospital all day and I didn't wake up until my mom's fifth attempt to wake me up at 7:30 pm. They'd been at the hospital since 11:00 am, and I went to bed at 1:30 in the morning the night before.

20. I fell asleep at a concert once. It was just Metro Station, so it was fine. It was a Simple Plan concert, and they were just the opening band.

i did all of or happen to me lol 15 16 17 18 19 20???????

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
1. Just bought a 2014 Honda Accord. Super psyched to pick it up on Saturday.

2. I have an unhealthy addiction to sushi.

3. My office is five-steps away from the Minister of Finance's office. He's heard me talking to myself on more than one occasion.

4. My right thumbnail has grown in funny - I lost the first one in a hockey accident back in elementary school.

5. I've paid off all my student loans by 25, and I only have one credit card.

6. I have the patience of a five-year-old, and it hasn't gotten any better with age. Unless it's absolutely necessarily, I will never wait for more than five minutes.

7. I'm generally a people-person, but I'm also a too quick to judge others.

8. I've had an affair with an ex-supervisor.

9. I was kinky long before 50 Shades, but have no plans to read the book or watch the movies.

10. I discovered that Vicks VapoRub removes skin tags.

11. I've also discovered why I'm so bad at dating. I get frustrated quickly with people I don't find interesting. However, the 'interesting' boys tend to be the bad ones...

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
11. I like to study astrology. I don't think people quite realise just how much celestial bodies influence us.

12. I listen to a lot of German and Japanese music nowadays.

13. If given the chance, I would move to Japan in a heartbeat.

14. In case no one has noticed, I LOVE to joke around. Some may view my joking as inappropriate but I never claimed to be appropriate :p I just try to behave myself because I fear that Angel may beat me for misbehaving. That doesn't sound like a bad thing though...now that I've said it...

ArabPikachu

2. I've never had a boyfriend (or girlfriend).

I had many boyfriend-girlfriend relationships back in my days as a public school student but am glad to let go of such relationships; When I become a parent, there's going to be a household rule prohibiting my kids from boyfriend/girlfriend relationships.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
13) i love talking to myself but hate my voice.

14) i can't sleep unless i am completely naked.

15) I saw the first episode of Angel blade and i liked it.

16) i hate loud things.

17) i am almost 30 and don't know how to ride a bike

18) when i was little i had a problem with the letter b at the begining of a word.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
The aftermath of said temper.
tumblr_nhkynmTpeG1u6g0dxo1_250_zpsz5mptnr0.gif

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
16. I once ,accidentally, "milked" my Psp. I cried for days. XD
17.In consequence of number 16. i bought another one,thinking the later would be dead forever.But, somehow i got it repaired and ended up with two Psp.
18.I dream about zombies a lot ( and somehow my fav charcters - Leon and Claire - are always in it).
19.The video game wich i never had so much fun with is Crash Team Racing (PS one).
20.I named my to lady cats "Lulu" and "Lucy",can you guess where that names came from?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
16. I once ,accidentally, "milked" my Psp. I cried for days. XD
17.In consequence of number 16. i bought another one,thinking the later would be dead forever.But, somehow i got it repaired and ended up with two Psp.
18.I dream about zombies a lot ( and somehow my fav charcters - Leon and Claire - are always in it).
19.The video game wich i never had so much fun with is Crash Team Racing (PS one).
20.I named my to lady cats "Lulu" and "Lucy",can you guess where that names came from?

I feel like I should know where those names are from... Uhhh.... Nope. I give up. xD

Top Bottom