• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Raccoon City's location . . .

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
Odd though, considering that's not very mid-western...

Well the mid western region is actually closer to the east coast than to the west coast. Type mid west into google and pull up the wiki page to see a map. PA isn't included but it says that west PA has a cultural overlap with the mid west.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well the mid western region is actually closer to the east coast than to the west coast. Type mid west into google and pull up the wiki page to see a map. PA isn't included but it says that west PA has a cultural overlap with the mid west.

Um lol...i know this...i live in the mid-west lol...

Kiari

I think it's Des Moines that was supposed to be Raccoon City, because if you look at the history, it was almost named 'Fort Raccoon' instead of 'Fort Des Moines' which became the title of the city after they dropped the 'Fort'.

HackAttack01

I always thought it could be based on Springfield, MO and the Ozark mountains....looks pretty similar. Not really big mountains, covered in trees.

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
South Dakota...maybe. There is this pic on fb, that D.C. Douglas posted, it reads " Raccoon City, South Dakota"

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I always thought it could be based on Springfield, MO and the Ozark mountains....looks pretty similar. Not really big mountains, covered in trees.

I'd say Missouri as well, though South Illinois is a possibility too.
Really you could just throw a dart at the Midwest.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I'd say Missouri as well, though South Illinois is a possibility too.
Really you could just throw a dart at the Midwest.

In The Umbrella Chronicles, it shows a map of the U.S. and it closes in on what I'm guessing is Raccoon City, and it shows it's around Missouri or Kansas.

Last edited:
Top Bottom