• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Project Alice might appear in RE6?

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
No...The movies AREN'T bad...I think they're great...But I HATE the fact that she thinks she should be in the games...She's the STAR of the movie..That's good enough...The movie cannon is great, but TOTALLY different than the game cannon...And if she's in ANY game...I WILL NOT play that game...Or any game afterwards as the series will be dead to me...Forever...I will only play games prior to her appearance if she ever is incorporated in the games...

I agree, I like the movies but Alice has no place in the games.

bruno

Chief Researcher

Anderson was the one who said Capcom had considered using Alice in the games. We never heard anything from Capcom.
I don't think what he said was valid, and I believe this might have been brought up in an informal communication between Anderson and a member of Capcom, but I'm sure Capcom wants to keep some distance from the movies (although RE4 abd REUC have a lot of elements taken from the movies).

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Anderson was the one who said Capcom had considered using Alice in the games. We never heard anything from Capcom.
I don't think what he said was valid, and I believe this might have been brought up in an informal communication between Anderson and a member of Capcom, but I'm sure Capcom wants to keep some distance from the movies (although RE4 abd REUC have a lot of elements taken from the movies).
Good...I mean...I never actually thought this would happen, but if it ever DID happen...Oh man...

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
If they want to make a game based on the movies and put Alice in it, then that's fine. But don't screw up the main series by adding her srsly.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Paul W.S. Anderson, director of three films in the series, said that the developers of Capcom discussed the possibility of incorporating in a future project at Alice, who never appeared in a game but interacts on-screen with characters that, Yes, as Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield and Albert Wesker.

"" Has been that", he said in interview."The truth is that the relationship between games and films of Resident Evil has been distant, but symbiotic. We generally run by separate lines, but I can say with pride that the films have influenced the games.

"When did Resident Evil: Extinction, many fans of the games said it was trash, a history of Resident Evil could not happen in the desert, in full light of day." And later became Resident Evil 5, with a history in Africa, with scenes that seem copied from the film. "And that game is the most successful of all the franchise."

Anderson, Jovovich husband in real life, enlists his wife the premiere, the second half of the year, Resident Evil: vengeance, the fifth chapter of the film saga.

While recognizing that in 2002, when it released the first film inspired by the video game, he was nervous for the possible reactions from fans of the game, each arrival of new films is now taken calmly.

"If you adapt something that arouses passion in people, either a book or a video game, there is always someone who does not like your work." "But the key is to make the adjustments with respect, and only has respect for something that you understand and that you like".

Among the additions of Resident Evil: vengeance is the incorporation, for the first time in the film, one of the most beloved characters of the franchise from Capcom: Leon Kennedy, who is played by the Estonian Johann Urb.

HELLBOY1980

-yep, they never said that...not a single thing about Alice being in a game or resident evil 6...

bruno

Chief Researcher
"When did Resident Evil: Extinction, many fans of the games said it was trash, a history of Resident Evil could not happen in the desert, in full light of day." And later became Resident Evil 5, with a history in Africa, with scenes that seem copied from the film. "And that game is the most successful of all the franchise."

I also believe this is a lie, since the first trailers of RE5, which were already set in Africa, were released by 2005 (if I'm not mistaken) while the movie is fron 2007. We can't trust what Anderson says, becasue he clearly doesn't know what he's saying. I think he wants Capcom to make a game about Alice, and Milla or him (I don't remember) said they don't understand how they don't make games with her.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I also believe this is a lie, since the first trailers of RE5, which were already set in Africa, were released by 2005 (if I'm not mistaken) while the movie is fron 2007. We can't trust what Anderson says, becasue he clearly doesn't know what he's saying. I think he wants Capcom to make a game about Alice, and Milla or him (I don't remember) said they don't understand how they don't make games with her.
Apparently it's hard for him to grasp the concept of a sucky character...

HELLBOY1980

-there is nothing about her being in resident evil 6 at all !!!! I translated the whole thing and posted on here..dont know why people are still talking about it

HELLBOY1980

if they make a cameo of Alice and then she died brutally - head, arms, legs ripped out. i'm practically fine with it. lol
-there is nothing about her in the article the guy who made this thread was confused......i had previously translated the post he put up..theres nothing on her in resident evil 6 at all or in any game period.

zeroskaterz92

-there is nothing about her in the article the guy who made this thread was confused......i had previously translated the post he put up..theres nothing on her in resident evil 6 at all or in any game period.
even if she is in RE6, it turns out to be that she's having mental issues, so that concluded the whole Hollywood RE movies are simply made up fantasy in her mind. lol

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
We're just having fun talking about how much we'd hate it dude...It's no big deal...

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
steve-carell-no.gif

Jgraeme1979

All this hostility to Alice... I mean apart from being as entertaining as a caravan site, and having acting so wooden at christmas she has to go into hiding or be mistaken for a tree, and nepotism (is that the right word) in being hired just because he husband is directing (and i use that word loosely), what has she done wrong...

Ah... ^^ yeah maybe a hole in the head is more preferably to having her in game :)

Reactions: svp
Top Bottom