• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Problems within the GLBTQIAA community

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Intersex means that a person's sex is unclear. For example when someone is born with both male and female genitalia.

As for those pride marches, the only thing that annoys me is that many gay men tend to dress up as women, even though they never do so otherwise, and then act surprised when people outside the LGBT+ community cannot distinguish between homosexuality, transgender and transvestism...

umbra aeterna

I agree.

They would p!ss me off very much, so I'm probably "unknowing". :\ But they've not made it here yet so it's not really an issue for me. I've seen it on the news from abroad and the guys there, many dressed like women, clearly wanted to show off.

By the way, I do object the use of "G" in GLBT. Gay means happy or cheerful, and it's just a slang term for homosexual. I'm often gay, but not at the moment.

What the hell is intersex??
-

intersex are in laymens terms...people who are not completely biologically male or female,but some of both.knew a guy who was intersex.he looked like a pretty woman with small chest and subtle curves....though the height and his shoe size were up for questioning.he had xxy instead of xy in his chromosomes and was really tall.he told me that he started off male and then started growing breast and stuff ...it didn't help that he crossed dressed ,which was just him trolling people :(.anyway,so they told him he had the choice to be male or female.Even if he looked more female (long hair did NOT help his case),he chose the male option,which surprised everyone .after treatment,even though he no longer has the chest....he now looks sexless and it had put him through serious bouts of depression.

that was years ago and he now has a wife and a kid.didn't realize he could have kids but it happened

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
As for those pride marches, the only thing that annoys me is that many gay men tend to dress up as women, even though they never do so otherwise, and then act surprised when people outside the LGBT+ community cannot distinguish between homosexuality, transgender and transvestism...
The only thing that annoys me about the pride parades are that all the super sexy gay guys are clothed and the not-so-sexy gay guys are naked. Should be the other way around, I say.

bruno

Chief Researcher
They would p!ss me off very much, so I'm probably "unknowing". :\ But they've not made it here yet so it's not really an issue for me. I've seen it on the news from abroad and the guys there, many dressed like women, clearly wanted to show off.

Usually there are political speeches during or after the marches, which is the most important part. However, the media are more interested in covering the extravagant stuff, and rarely cover these speeches. Besides this, they are also a commemoration of the stonewall rebellions (when people in the gay bars rebelled against the Police officers who used to beat them - and gave origin to the fight for equal rights).
Of course some people only go to these events to have fun and show off, and have no idea what the aim of the event is.

By the way, I do object the use of "G" in GLBT. Gay means happy or cheerful, and it's just a slang term for homosexual. I'm often gay, but not at the moment.

Gay is not slang, it is just a more informal word than Homosexual. Gay and Lesbian are used to distinguish between the male and female homosexuals.

What the hell is intersex??

An intersex person is someone who is born with characteristics of both sexes. Usually this is the result of mutations in the sex chromosomes. In most cases, these people may chose one of the sexes and undergo surgery to remove the characteristics of the other sex.

Top Bottom