• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Played LIN, and it sucked...

Iced Digger

We Are Ninja;66474 said:
I know, right?? I wasted the entire clip getting Wesker's attention repeatedly so he'd stop smacking Jill around as she stood there.

AI Sheva would have at least fought back (even if that meant exhausting all her ammo in the first 20 seconds of the battle)...

The computer never really seems to care about health or ammo. They just enjoy getting killed.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
LFP [lookin for partner] can anyone help me do Lost In Nightmares on Pro mode. I can get to the very end but I cant beat wesker, Here is a video that shows you how to avoid his attacks and stuff so watch it and pay attention lol I was playing for like 2 hours with someone but I could not explain the video.

Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares - Kung Fu Fighting Achievement Guide

It's hard to dodge weskers attack full stop but if you miss your first chance you always have a second chance then you can damage him with a uppercut or a cross kick whatever its pretty hard though lol. anyone up for giving it a try? Leave me a visitor message please ;] you can all see my gamer tag as well lol

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i have it, and if you can shoot him while he attacks chris and melee him, it's the same as waiting for him to do his pose thing and dash

Wesker_xSTARSx

I have to say, Baxter gets an auto win for the threat topic running into the post's first line to throw people off on what they were expecting to read.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I was playing as Jill and was wondering if anything happens if you (can) play Moonlight Sonata all the way through? Like is there some little easter egg type of dialogue between Chris and Jill???

I'll get so far into the song and then messs up. XD

Top Bottom