• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Played LIN, and it sucked...

v iBaxter

...Me into the Resident evil Universe and didnt let go ! the campaign really brought back memories of the original even though it had some slight changes that were noticeable it still felt like the first mansion, it also didnt have alot of action in it as was expected but thats not a bad thing walking through corridors the first time with a freind whos sayin " U GO FIRST ! " really was funny as we didnt know what to expect, it also involes puzzels as well which was a nice break from all action, the music is all new as well which increased the tension in dark corridors, not to keen on the door sequence but i think it worked well, with the atmosphere and it was a decent lengthed story of an just under an hour or more.
The New Mercenaries reunion especially barry is so funny at times he has around three different taunts his voice isnt annoying as was chris saying "come on" or sheva saying the same, the best part about barry is that he has a special move called a "Barry Sandwich"... which is just perfection of gaming and there is no new maps to be had with the the LIN story althugh there is new supprises with the enemies as for the second time playing as barry in pubic assembaly i noticed somebody and was very suprised to see.
so overall i would give LIN a 8/10.

We Are Ninja

Honestly, I don't trust my Xbox. I'm on my 5th 360 (the first 4 were new out of the box, this current one is a refurb)...

I only play it for exclusives. My PS3 handles multiplat duty.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
^you need to buy it.

i enjoyed it, it's even more amazing on higher difficulty. made it to the trap puzzles on pro and couldn't do it, i just don't know when the keepers are coming

weskersbarber

does anyone know how much it is to buy in uk sterling because im living in the uk at the minute but when i go to buy it it says 4.99 euros so does anyone know the exact price in uk sterling because i havent alot of money in my account at the minute

~Excella~

Premium
Weskers Shades;65768 said:
wow im suprised no one said anythng about the title...letdown.

I don't care about the title, I care about the actual game. As long as the game is awesome, that's what matters. In this case, the game is awesome so it's a win situation.

v iBaxter

JadeSpeyer;66048 said:
I don't care about the title, I care about the actual game. As long as the game is awesome, that's what matters. In this case, the game is awesome so it's a win situation.

what ? that doesnt even make any sense if any body had any humour then u will realize that im making u think it sucks until you read the the damn post think. not the bloody title of the game moron.

~Excella~

Premium
Weskers Shades;66050 said:
what ? that doesnt even make any sense if any body had any humour then u will realize that im making u think it sucks until you read the the damn post think. not the bloody title of the game moron.

First off, show some respect, kid.

Second, I think you should read the post you just made because it's the post which makes no sense. You said the title was a letdown....and? What title? If you were referring to the title of the THREAD, you did not indicate that at all, thus, your humour was lost (which means you aren't good at making a joke if people don't know what you are referring to ;) )

This thread was about the GAME, in which it wouldn't be far fetched to assume you were talking about the GAME title, as opposed to the THREAD title. Clarify yourself next time.

~Excella~

Premium
That's okay, I reported your post anyways :)

Someone's mood should not be reflected upon people in a forum who didn't do anything negative towards you and no one here is being an 'arsehole' but you. If my post was referring to the wrong thing, you could have just clarified that you were speaking about the thread title and not the game title, since your post was not clear. Plus, women can't be arseholes.

Have a nice day!

v iBaxter

PATRONISISNG
i have been here longer than you, you are the first to **** me off and im really not in the mood today so please SHUT UP.

Top Bottom