• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Places to Go and Things to See

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
To be honest, between school and work I've never had enough time off to go on vacation... so I've never had a chance to travel. I do visit the States often because up until very recently I lived in Niagara Falls, but apart from that I haven't been outside the Great White North for any length of time.

I do get to travel in-province for work. I am also going to Calgary next month to stay with a friend for a few days - now that I can actually take paid vacation. :D

I would like to visit France, Ireland, and Scotland some time. Hopefully I'll pick up a man in Scotland 'cause those accents are super sexy.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I want to see the SALISBURY PLAIN with my own eyes. Because there is Stonehenge. I want so see it so very much.
I also want to see old castles and churches, England, Scotland and Ireland got lots of them.
I want to visit Cologne, Germany. Because there is an awesome cathedral.
Haga Sophia in Constantinople.
Rome.
Greece for all its historic places and beauty.
The home place of Vlad Tepez, Transylvania.
Iceland.
Japan when the cherry trees are blooming.
Australia.
New Zealand - the locations for the LoTR trilogy.
The Valley of Kings, Egypt.
Grand Canyon, Route 66, Dodge City, Tucson, Santa Fe, Dallas, Austin, Niagara Falls and a load of other places.

There are several fictional places I would love to visit as well. :p

Bora Bora
Where the Taliban warriors was holed up in caves? :O

Your list is very good, I would like to visit all of your favorite places. :) (Maybe even Bora Bora if it was safe.)
Ahh, OK it is safe. I checked and I had it mixed up with Tora Bora. :p

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Where the Taliban warriors was holed up in caves? :O

Your list is very good, I would like to visit all of your favorite places. :) (Maybe even Bora Bora if it was safe.)
Ahh, OK it is safe. I checked and I had it mixed up with Tora Bora. :p
I was worried for a moment there haha! Then again, I wouldn't mind being holed up here... :)

6898487-beautiful-bora-bora-wallpaper.jpg

ArabPikachu

Reading about Sejong (who was a dynastic king of Korea and invented the Korean language's Hangul script) increased my interest in travelling to Korea.

Top Bottom