• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Places to Go and Things to See

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
So I'm sure everyone has certain things they would like to see and places they would like to go. I'm curious as to where you guys would like to go. And what you would like to see in your travels.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Well, I've been to all but like 18 of the United States. I want to go and see other countries. Canada, and almost all of Europe. There's not really anything particular I want to do there. I just want to go.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
There are so many places I want to go, not just to see things, but just because they look like really cool places.

I'm hoping that by the time I get married (which won't be for a good few years yet) I'll have enough money saved up for a honeymoon in Hawaii. I really want to go to Oahu.

Other places I would like to go to are (in no particular order, it's just as I think of them):
Florida - (for Universal Studios, especially for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!)
New York
San Francisco
Bora Bora
The Bahamas
Mauritius
Gran Canaria
Greece (for both the history and the beauty)
Spain
Italy (particularly Rome)
The Vatican
Austria
Monaco (I would really like to see the Grand Prix, but I would go even if it wasn't for the Grand Prix)
Somewhere in the Arctic Circle (I really want to see the Northern Lights!)
London (is it bad that, as an Englishwoman, I've never been to London? :p )

... I better get saving some money, then.

Last edited:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I've always wanted to go to Louisiana, especially around Mardi Gras. The food, the entertainment, the culture, all the folklore that comes from Louisiana is just so intriguing I've always wanted to visit. I also want to go to San Francisco but that's for purely sports-y reasons.

I wanna go to a Giants game at home. I think that would be awesome.

I also have this thing with beaches and coastal cities so visiting every beach in the world would be a huge dream to me. Get a sample of everything, pick out my favorites, etc.

Greece has always interested me simply because it is home to of all the mythology and culture I've come to learn about and love through history and I've always wanted to go on educational tours of ancient sites and museums. Same with Egypt and Italy. Ireland and Germany have always been points of fascination for me as well because I know that my ancestors came from there and I've always wanted to go and find out as much information as I can about where our bloodline started, tracing things back, etc.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I wish to attend Marti Gras. I also want to visit Japan, England and Ireland. Plus some of the sites of ancient civilizations (Like Egypt, but without all the terrorism and social uprising, so maybe the ones in Latin America).

And maybe Roswell, too, since I'm fascinated with life outside of Earth.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
NYC is fun. I live here, the night life is very enjoyable, alot of shopping, and sites to see. But the best part about NY is that you can get anything, anywhere, anytime.

I love NYC so much. I have huge pictures of it all over the walls in my house. xD It's been my lifelong dream to move there.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I would like to see NYC as well. I am drawn to city life. I love it. I'm the only one in my family who does love it lol. I want to go to New Orleans. It's so rich in culture and the food...omg the food! I LOVE cajun food. I would love to go back to Texas and experience more of it. I've only been to coastal Texas. Corpus Christi and all that.

I am very serious about my ancestry so France, Denmark, and Sweden are at the top of my list. I'd also like to visit all of the UK, Germany, Italy, Greece, Egypt, Norway, Iceland, Australia, China, Japan, India, Brazil. The list goes on.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Let's see here...I want to go to California, especially Los Angeles and San Diego, I want to go to the San Diego zoos and see the adorable Pandas, and Los Angeles for the beach, Chinese theatre, and how can I forget about Hollywood, and plus I also want to go to California because one of my besties lives there I would love to visit him. There's Las Vegas, I don't care about the gambling, I care for Vegas, and maybe watch a show, like a Penn and Teller show, and stay at Caesar's Palace, or maybe even the Luxor, or better yet the Stratosphere! Then there's Detroit, Chicago, Miami (Maybe), and New York City, especially New York City, been wanting to go there since I was born. And there's also Washington D.C., mainly or the Smithsonian Zoo for the adorable Pandas. Oh and there's also Oregon............maybe, just to visit a bestie. Oh and Hawaii as well, can't forget about that place.

Outside the U.S., the first place on my mind is Australia, I want to go to Sydney, and I want to go visit my bestie and play some games, eat some pizza :3, watch a movie or two (Or 3, maybe 5), make fun of some songs and music videos, go to the zoo, and overall have a fun time with her. Then there's Nova Scotia, Canada, so that I can visit another bestie and do some cooking with him and just hangout with him. Oh and Venice, Italy, too beautiful for me so I have to go, and plus it's Italy, I can just picture all the delicious food. And China just so that I can go to a zoo and pet a Giant Panda and I want to go to the Great Wall.

ArabPikachu

What makes me interested in travelling to Albania is because my maternal grandfather was born and lived there (more precisely the municipality of Leskovic) until moving to Egypt.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I've been to
Italy,
Greece,
Zante,
MaJorca x2
Manorca
Tenerife
Gran canaria
Futeurventura

In County:
Skegness
Cornwall
Devon

I would like to visit:
Australia
Egypt
Maybe America
I also want to go on a cold holiday (possibly a ski holiday)

ArabPikachu

I remember travelling to Japan as a pre-teen child but travelling there again as an adult for the first time is something I look forward to doing.

wanderer

battle master
EVEREST

And then Asia. And Africa. and S America and Europe. and want to retire in NewZealand or something. but yes, Everest first.

Top Bottom