• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Outrage over Starbucks' red cups

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I've actually seen ten times more people bitching about people bitching about the cups, than seen people ACTUALLY bitching about the cups themselves. This thread is kind of proof of that...Not saying I'm one of the ones outraged about it. I couldn't care less...But wanna know how we get it to stop...Don't talk about it...
First of all, it's kinda ironic that you'd revive a thread that's been dead for two weeks to say we should stop talking about it.

Secondly, I apologize profusely for 'bitching'. I thought I was just creating a pretty harmless thread to try to stir up some chatter through a quiet spell, but apparently I was just... bitching. You're right, how terribly egregious of me. In fact, I'll end my part in the QotW while I'm at it - wouldn't want to keep bitching about things or anything.

Cheers.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
First of all, it's kinda ironic that you'd revive a thread that's been dead for two weeks to say we should stop talking about it.

Secondly, I apologize profusely for 'bitching'. I thought I was just creating a pretty harmless thread to try to stir up some chatter through a quiet spell, but apparently I was just... bitching. You're right, how terribly egregious of me. In fact, I'll end my part in the QotW while I'm at it - wouldn't want to keep bitching about things or anything.

Cheers.
...There was no ill will intended...I haven't been on in a few weeks, so I commented on a lot of posts I found interesting...wasn't even looking at dates because to me they were all unread...I have a very blunt manner of speaking...Do on here, and in real life...No reason to take offense. I said I don't agree that people should be angry about it in the first place...I just found it funny that there are people angry about people being angry about it...I never accused anyone of trying to stir things up, and that wasn't my intention in the slightest...however, an unwarranted response of accusation IS an attempt to stir things up...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
If you are being honest and truly meant no ill will, then I apologize for snapping at you, KennedyKiller. When you said 'this thread is proof of that', I took it to mean that as the OP, I was bitching and shouldn't have created the thread in the first place - which is what I found exasperating.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
If you are being honest and truly meant no ill will, then I apologize for snapping at you, KennedyKiller. When you said 'this thread is proof of that', I took it to mean that as the OP, I was bitching and shouldn't have created the thread in the first place - which is what I found exasperating.
Na, no worries. I really was being honest. It's no biggie...And sorry if I offended you too...

Top Bottom