• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

other games you like

Cheer

Kamen Rider
mastermind;35622 said:
Legend of Dragoon Really good game!!!! Is that where you got your user name
i was thinking thats where but havent gotten around to asking you yet

are you asking me?

Feng-Hi

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic and GTA San Andreas! I know they're a bit different!!!

Cheer

Kamen Rider
i wanted to join as Black monster but the name was already there. so i decided to use this becuse i always call Rose by this name

Trinity

Played Soul Calibur 4 at the mall...Dude,if had a ... I would totally jerk on it..It's soo good. (I'm not demented)

Fayrra

Schrodinger's Cat
Metal Gear
Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves
The Legend of Dragoon
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy X
Shadow of the Colossus
Way Of The Samurai
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II
Pokémon FireRed
Pokémon Emerald
Hitman: Blood Money
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Left 4 Dead
Ninja Gaiden (Xbox)
Ninja Gaiden II

And of course, I like the majority (though not all) of the Resident Evil series. But I can't help but feel I'm leaving out a game or two. Hmm.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Trinity;35792 said:
Played Soul Calibur 4 at the mall...Dude,if had a ... I would totally jerk on it..It's soo good. (I'm not demented)
i had that game for abit on xbox, turns into such a crap game. i swear the CPU gets angry at you in that game.

Hoady

Trinity;35792 said:
Yeah i reckon i've got the demo of it,its short but its awesome.
RE5.;35824 said:
i had that game for abit on xbox, turns into such a crap game. i swear the CPU gets angry at you in that game.

I thought it was sick i always used Spawn hes such a mad bastard he comes from hell and has a sick axe he even has a movie.Although i think i got at the end of the adventure mode and the last boss was just ridiculous i think i died like 50 times before i killed him the stage is just surrounded with fire.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah i had that one hoady, SC2 that was pretty sick haha inferno was a evil d00d
but yeah i was talking about SC4 but ive had em both lol

Hoady

Yeah man inferno what a pain in the anus i eventually beat with a posh british dude with a fencing sword.
I love star wars battlefront!Me and some of my friends played the first one on coop heaps i still play it on single sometimes i'm still waiting for a number 3.I didn't play 2 though.

mastermind

Black dragon knight;35778 said:
i wanted to join as Black monster but the name was already there. so i decided to use this becuse i always call Rose by this name

that makes sense she was like my favorite character of the game.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Well the first one is a masterpice. But the second one will be even better. Super graphics!!
It's a recomendation! only for PS3.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
The only other games I'm currently playing are:

1. Left 4 Dead (if you'd like to team-up sometime, send me a friend request :))
  2. Gears of War 2 (almost rank 30!)
  3. Dead Space
At least, I'm pretty sure that's all I'm playing right now. I'm hoping to pick up a copy of Halo Wars and Street Fighter IV soon, too.

Hoady

AHHH!When i get my internet for the xbox working i will surely join you in gears i'm really wanting to play with the new rank system.

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
A few games i like hmm?

Left 4 Dead
Fable 2
Fallout 3
The Legend of Zelda series
Metal Gear Solid series
Gears of War 1 and 2
Grand Theft Auto IV

I'm kind of braindead at the moment so i cant think of anymore.....unusual i know.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
When is Nintendo gonna make a really dark an adult version of Zelda, man that games been out for ages now haha it should not be for kids anymore :p

Top Bottom