• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

other games you like

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Soul calibur IV was okay, it got kinda boring though, It's a good fighting game though.
zelda:wind waker was crappy at the end, you had to find maps an fish for bits of the triforce, in the ocean
That was such a boring part of the game, but the end fight with Ganon is cool.

Did anyone play world of warcraft? =S highest level I ever got to was 30, found that game way to boring haha

bruno

Chief Researcher
I like RE, MGS 1, DMC 1, POP 1 and 2, etc.
I think that, usually, the sequels get stupid and boring...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Mortal Kombat is badass!!
Ive played that a few times, cant remmember the controls, an I could never do the finnishing fatality moves Ive been playing to mch street fighter all i can think of is the moves on that haha

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
same here, I thought it was a pretty whack game. Street fighter IV is alot better aha I prefer the old school MK games. It was fun playing as superman though.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
RE5.;34074 said:
same here, I thought it was a pretty whack game. Street fighter IV is alot better aha I prefer the old school MK games. It was fun playing as superman though.

Sweet.
Well, I managed to by going to a games festival for my birthday, he got us early tickets and I was the first to play it :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Sweeeeeeeeet I was boring an didnt go to a games festival, I went to my mates house an played it on his chipped xbox haha

mastermind

MGS series, Legend of Dragoon, Medal of Honor, Silent Hill, Call of Duty 3
a ive heard of that my friend had that one, Monkey Island.

mastermind

i never could really get into that game
my mom loves it
i just now remembered the first game i ever got and it was Twisted Metal 4

Raider Man

Number 1 : Tomb Raider and Silent Hill (I can't figure out which one would be the top}
Number 2 : Resident Evil
Number 3 : Crash Bandicoot (Don't laugh) :p
Number 4 : Blood Rayne

Top Bottom