• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Oh It's Good to be Back!

AlexAnnRedfield

Is it really worth it?
I could not find your old account (spelled the name wrong or the account is lost), but I hope I'll remember more of you later.
We've had running before? I don't understand... I don't think you mean "run-in"?
Glad to have you back anyway... and I love your new avatar. :D
Hahaha! yeah! made it my self! -stands proud- Could you? I made the restore password thing and everything and the name showed! But maybe you guys deleted it because it was inactive. I know it was [ Alex | Ann | Redfield ] with spaces! and yeah its the second writing to fast hahaha makes me make obvious typos! Another thing i wanted to ask, did you guys eliminate the spoiler thing? if you did why? it was cool!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hahaha! yeah! made it my self! -stands proud- Could you? I made the restore password thing and everything and the name showed! But maybe you guys deleted it because it was inactive. I know it was [ Alex | Ann | Redfield ] with spaces! and yeah its the second writing to fast hahaha makes me make obvious typos! Another thing i wanted to ask, did you guys eliminate the spoiler thing? if you did why? it was cool!
Nice work!

Normally no accounts are ever deleted (I'm not sure what happens if an account is never validated), but we experienced a glitch when we moved the forum to a new software platform about 10 months ago and some strange things happened. I don't know if that could have deleted your account, I have not heard of any other missing accounts.

The new software doesn't have support for spoilers yet, but I hope XenForo will include it in an update some time.

AlexAnnRedfield

Is it really worth it?
Nice work!

Normally no accounts are ever deleted (I'm not sure what happens if an account is never validated), but we experienced a glitch when we moved the forum to a new software platform about 10 months ago and some strange things happened. I don't know if that could have deleted your account, I have not heard of any other missing accounts.

The new software doesn't have support for spoilers yet, but I hope XenForo will include it in an update some time.
Thanks!
I see then well maybe im just a goof ball! I dont know i havent tryed again sense i made this one although it would be nice to have my old account back!
Hopefully they will include that and more personal information to fill in like PSN Name or something like that! It would also be cool if they included a chat room system. I also noticed you cant send personal messages anymore its all about private conversations now that i don't like, i mean don't get me wrong the personal conversations are useful but it would be awesome to have private messaging again. Not forgetting about the spoiler thing of course.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Thanks!
I see then well maybe im just a goof ball! I dont know i havent tryed again sense i made this one although it would be nice to have my old account back!
Hopefully they will include that and more personal information to fill in like PSN Name or something like that! It would also be cool if they included a chat room system. I also noticed you cant send personal messages anymore its all about private conversations now that i don't like, i mean don't get me wrong the personal conversations are useful but it would be awesome to have private messaging again. Not forgetting about the spoiler thing of course.
You can fill in your PSN name in your contact details. It's a link to your details in the drop-down menu next to your name.

Chat rooms have been discussed before and Steve decided to not add it. I agree it's a good decision because a chat room will draw attention from the forum, and it is the forum that is the valuable part of the site. A chat is not search-able later. I'm not sure XenForo have released a chat feature, but I don't think it will be added to this forum even if it exist.

Private conversations is per definition private messages, it's just that it got a new name and new features. Now you can invite more people to a private conversation if you wish. It is still private!

Top Bottom