• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Oh It's Good to be Back!

AlexAnnRedfield

Is it really worth it?
You might know me as [Alex|Anne|Redfield] :p . I don't know why but i was trying to get back a long time ago but the site wouldn't let me :confused: so i made a brand new one account with the same name!! :)

That means im old but new! Inception! :cool: I also recently made a tumblr. I was thinking of making a Resident Evil Role Play Group! I don't know maybe following the Resident Evil Game Plot Line with the addition of Original Characters or just doing something original! If your interested send me a message! ;)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hello AlexAnnRedfield, welcome back! :) I'm a bit unsure if I know you, maybe your old avatar would help my memory? Do you know me? When did you register your first account here?

AlexAnnRedfield

Is it really worth it?
Welcome back :) not sure if we have had the pleasure of meeting lol.
Hello! I dont think we've meet ether but thank you for the warm welcome!
Nice To See You Back Alex Anne Redfield.
Lord Golbez! Hey it's nice to see you again! Thanks!
I'm ****tered to pieces. My boyfriend dumbed me just yesterday! :( Other than that I'm pretty good.
Omg! -glomps- It's ok Alex is here for you!
Welcome back, Alex. :D
Magnolia!!!!!! :p Hey Gurl! How you doing? :cool:
I don't know you but welcome back. I took your seat while you were gone. I'm not giving it back. :)
H-Hey! Git it back!!!! You meanie!!
Hello AlexAnnRedfield, welcome back! :) I'm a bit unsure if I know you, maybe your old avatar would help my memory? Do you know me? When did you register your first account here?
Yes i know you Romero! We've had running before! Im a little ****ed because i lost my old stuff i only had my signature with i will edit today! I first registered on 2009 may be early 2010.
Welcome, Alex! :D
Hey! Thank you for the warm welcome!

i think im not entirely sure!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Yes i know you Romero! We've had running before! Im a little ****ed because i lost my old stuff i only had my signature with i will edit today! I first registered on 2009 may be early 2010.
I could not find your old account (spelled the name wrong or the account is lost), but I hope I'll remember more of you later.
We've had running before? I don't understand... I don't think you mean "run-in"?
Glad to have you back anyway... and I love your new avatar. :D

Top Bottom