• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Official Questions/Problems Thread

Redfield805

i finally beat that chapter and died...8 times! haha still got a b rating though: ( not much but its something

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah I got xbox but ive only got a 48 trial that has yet to be used... hhaah im temped.. im eatng at the moment but maybe after?

depends how much you wonna play through :p coz id only get 2 days worth

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
figurines and inf ammo once youve beaten the game id have a look to see what you can buy. so you reakon you'll be playing anymore re5 tonight? lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
cool man I have a qeustion for everyone haha..

I found this Video Its got all the filters an what they look like, What sucks Is that the last filter only has about 10 seconds worth of gameplay, an tbh it doesnt look at all differnet...
can anyone tell me if they can notice any diffrence between the default filter an the noise one!?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phLHVUF5M8Y

Morphosis

RE5.;29758 said:
cool man I have a qeustion for everyone haha..

I found this Video Its got all the filters an what they look like, What sucks Is that the last filter only has about 10 seconds worth of gameplay, an tbh it doesnt look at all differnet...
can anyone tell me if they can notice any diffrence between the default filter an the noise one!?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phLHVUF5M8Y

I think the last one just shakes the camera more when theres an explosion!! SUCKS MAN!!! SUCKS!!!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Oh yeah haha.... yeah it does suck abit lol as if the screen dont shake enough already when explossions go off...

but it was only a 10 second clip so maybe theres more to it.. I hope....

Morphosis

RE5.;29773 said:
Oh yeah haha.... yeah it does suck abit lol as if the screen dont shake enough already when explossions go off...

but it was only a 10 second clip so maybe theres more to it.. I hope....

We can only hope.... :ermm:

Top Bottom