• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Official Questions/Problems Thread

MoleMan

sieberb;28743 said:
Somebody PLEASE help me!!! My wife and I cannot find a way to defeat the boss on chapter 5-2. PLEASE help!!!

just blow that mutha up with a Rocket Launcher

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
sieberb;28891 said:
Hey Jason, is that Resident Evil 5? Doesn't sound right.

its how i beat The Final Chapter, there are 2 reapers befor you fight wesker, and sheva needs to get wesker to attack her so Chris can protect her and push a rock over so they can unite and then pelt him with grenade rounds or magnum bullets

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
2 reapers an the machine gun dudes?

And did anyone you notice how theres like a few RE5 q&a threads even though we still got this one lol its liek the same **** just differnet peopel starting it.
why cant we just have one help thread insted of 3-4 lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Item management> Organize> Inventory> find your vests select one at a time give one to chris then one to sheva.

MoleMan

that's gay... you mean it actually takes up an item slot. i'm never going to buy those things anyway, vests are for sissies... lol

Redfield805

dang im having trouble killing this second majini chainsaw dude in chapter 3-2 in the oil refinery first one was easy i just worked him with 6 magnum shots to the head + mele combos but this second due just doesnt go down and im runnin out of ammo any suggestions?

MoleMan

run away. seriously it saves time and helps you get inf rocket launcher ammo. don't worry about either chainsaw. but keep sheva close by for B button door. (I'm assuming you have 360. if its PS3 its one of the doors you both must press same button on)

Redfield805

well i made the stupid mistake and exited the game lost the checkpoint and now have to fight both chain saw fools again.....what a nub so you say just run away? that fool doesnt give me enough time to run awawy and hit the valves to turn off the gas for the fire?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I tryed to kill that chain saw dude with the stun rod... didnt work =[ LOL
but I did alot of damage haha hit it like 5 times an it didnt stop coming towards me so i kept hitting it but it killed me, I was peeeeved coz I thought it would have worked.

haha vest are for wussypants aye? haha well either way they still look cool!! Dont see the point in them on pro mode though if one hit gets your health down so lo.

oh, you gotta do it again, make everyshot a head shot an melee attack everytime you can just repeat till its dead, use grenades if you find any.

MoleMan

Redfield805;29686 said:
well i made the stupid mistake and exited the game lost the checkpoint and now have to fight both chain saw fools again.....what a nub so you say just run away? that fool doesnt give me enough time to run awawy and hit the valves to turn off the gas for the fire?

command sheva on the first valve and then glide on to the second one. open the door. walk back. dodge chainsaw loser and run up the now unblocked by flames path. jump down and enter door with sheva. keep calling her to your side throughout.

Redfield805

yeah but now i have to kill the first one again and gives me no time to call the glide thing then when i go for the third valve shevas stuck on the other side with the chain saw majini on the other platform so i have to kill this first one sucky!!!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I just killed them both man haha get there tressures some moneyz, know what I mean!
"yo break YOURSELF fool!! gimmi wutchu got!"
*shoots to death an takes gold*

Haha what mode you playing it on? I did it on normle mode but it was co-op so I just breazed through the ame so quickly. me an my mate were ugrading are weapons so fast as well it was awesome. Love that first time experiance haha.

Just run around the level an let them chase you around... eventually after shooting them enough times they will die...

Redfield805

haha thats what im sayin..what you say bout my momma..."BREAK YO SELF" haha i killed one again and just let the other chase me and ran into the next room im playing by myself on regular mode not easy not hard mode but the one in the middle haha i guess its on normal

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ahh yeah yeah thats still kidna hard if you ask me, I mean it aint easy. but it aint mega hard. haha yeah thats jokes loool Everytime someone asks me for help I wish I cold do co-op with them haha such a cool game..

Top Bottom