• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Next Villian for Resident Evil

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
If they continue with the current Resident Evil story (with Umbrella, Chris, Jill, Leon, ect), I think the mysterious Alex Wesker is probably the best choice. They COULD come up with someone new and cool (Saddler was a pretty sweet villain), but it could also bomb and the villain ends up being really boring and/or uninteresting (see: Nicholai).

If they do a reboot with an all new story with all new characters, well, what can I say? They'll be forced to create someone new.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I would like for myself to replace Wesker as the new villain of RE.

Hmmm, I'd probably go with Alex but with a little bit of Ada thrown into the mix, and I'd actually like to see Sherry come back and kick some protagonist ass for a limited time as well.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
All they'd have to do is catch me during a certain time of the month and I could easily make Wesker look like the Cookie monster :D

ToCool74

Veteran Member
As everyone else has pointed out Alex Wesker seems like the most likely to happen and i'm fine with that since i really would like to see more info and charcter development on him/her.

Also i think Ada and a resurrected Steve could fit somewhere in there also.

hellgirl223

Like the others, my bet goes on Alex Wesker.. then again, we don't have a lot of info on alex, so who knows.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Hmm...but he worked for Umbrella...and Umbrella ended back in 2003...so itd have to be a flash back or something...

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Revelations is taking place between RE4 and RE5 though so it's possible that Wesker is still behind it... but Hunk is making an appearance in the game so maybe he's a part of it- or maybe it was just someone dressed in a similar combat suit as Hunk's? That's been done before too.
As far as a Resident Evil 6 goes... I don't care who the hell the next villian will be because they killed off the man whos been behind it all since the first damn Resident Evil game. It just wont be the same... unless they bring Albert back (which they more than likely wont), I want remakes!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Revelations is taking place between RE4 and RE5 though so it's possible that Wesker is still behind it... but Hunk is making an appearance in the game so maybe he's a part of it- or maybe it was just someone dressed in a similar combat suit as Hunk's? That's been done before too.
As far as a Resident Evil 6 goes... I don't care who the hell the next villian will be because they killed off the man whos been behind it all since the first damn Resident Evil game. It just wont be the same. I want remakes!

Haha...well it taking place in 05 does make you wonder...i mean we really have NO info on what went on between 4 and 5 aside from Chris and Jill storming Spencers mansion...uh...other mansion...and btw, i agree REMAKES!!

hellgirl223

As far as a Resident Evil 6 goes... I don't care who the hell the next villian will be because they killed off the man whos been behind it all since the first damn Resident Evil game. It just wont be the same... unless they bring Albert back (which they more than likely wont), I want remakes!
ily <3

@kennedy: ditto, its common for capcom to do that xP
but it makes it more fun and suspense that way :D

Top Bottom