• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New Update, CHRIS and JILL are married.

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
Nice theory, but not true.

I've saw the video and it looks like his head was decapitated by the missiles.

Look here

If you pause at 1:40 you can CLEARLY see that he did not duck his head back in to the lava.

Also there is the fact that Capcom themselves confirmed his death
http://www.gamegrep.com/news/23195-capcom_wesker_wont_be_in_future_resident_evil_games/

I liked Wesker just as much as the next guy, he was my favorite Resident Evil character next to Leon, but face it dude, Wesker is gone......but you always have Alex Wesker to look forward to. Hopefully he will be just as badass as Albert was.
Honestly, Wesker had a punk-ass death. :L I mean, really? A couple of rocket launchers was all it took? Also, Jill should've at least helped kill Wesker. And I don't mean by just giving Sheva the rocket launcher. It's like she stole Jill's thunder. Meh, oh well. Let's just hope that if any other main character dies, it's an epic, honorable death.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
When I saw the title I was ready to go into the Introductions/Goodbyes section and say goodbye to this forum and a badbye to Resident Evil and Crapcom.

Then I read that it was fake and I'm relieved. Hearing the name Jill Redfield made me wanna open up Gmod and make another one of these:

Crisis

When I saw the title I was ready to go into the Introductions/Goodbyes section and say goodbye to this forum and a badbye to Resident Evil and Crapcom.

Then I read that it was fake and I'm relieved. Hearing the name Jill Redfield made me wanna open up Gmod and make another one of these:
It's funny how that poorly-edited, gay, illogical video got more dislikes than likes. Also, they had been a Fictional couple for quite a time. My thoughts are Capcom are finally making them canon. It is their motives, and arguing with them is futile, nor is it logical.

Crisis

Oh. And I love how you removed the comments where people actually said things standing up for Chris. The top comment saying "Chris would **** Duke Up" was brilliant, as it had 14 thumbs ups. And I just love how you disabled the "like and dislike" option.

It's funny how that poorly-edited, gay, illogical video got more dislikes than likes.
I understand that you're trying to defend Chris and his relationship with Jill and I thank you for that. But please try and be a little more tackful when talking to the other members. I'm not trying to play the backseat mod or say that you have to agree with everyone, but this forum is almost peaceful compared to others we wanna try and keep it that way. :cool: I know it can be hard sometimes, trust me.

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
Oh. And I love how you removed the comments where people actually said things standing up for Chris. The top comment saying "Chris would **** Duke Up" was brilliant, as it had 14 thumbs ups. And I just love how you disabled the "like and dislike" option.

Seriously, you are trying to defend a fictional couple? Attacking others just makes you look stupid.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
How lame peoples lives can be

Seriously, you are trying to defend a fictional couple? Attacking others just makes you look stupid.
Well, one could say the same about bashing fictional characters or a game in the first place. :oops: As long as the debates are civilized and someone doesn't go over board. Besides many of the debates on here are about defending a character.

And you guys teaming on a member that has already been banned in such a manner does't make the situation any better. :(

Oh, and TY I believe when you make a username on the same computer, it has the same address or something like that. That's how mods know.

Top Bottom