• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New Update, CHRIS and JILL are married.

albert wesker never died....he ducked his head in like a turtle, play the end of the game youll see! also hes like a super tyrant...did you think a guy standing in lava is going to get hurt by a lil ole missle???
Well, they already confirmed that he died. :( Buuuut, who knows if they change their minds. Even if he does come back, I would hope that it's not for a while.

theinternat

Queen Internet
oh forgot about that pic xD.

Yea, the signs of his madness where DEFINITELY there.

And its true we have not seen alot of the Mercenary guy yet, But until I see him doing some off the hand weird **** like Wesker was doing before revealing himself as evil, I will give this new Mercenary the benefit of the doubt and assume he is a "good guy".

yeah i'm with you, i think the new guy is good. the hunch i get is that he's the "bad boy with the good heart" type. in the trailer he saves sherry ashley blonde girl on his motorcycle, and it looks like a pretty heroic act .

ToCool74

Veteran Member
albert wesker never died....he ducked his head in like a turtle, play the end of the game youll see! also hes like a super tyrant...did you think a guy standing in lava is going to get hurt by a lil ole missle???

Nice theory, but not true.

I've saw the video and it looks like his head was decapitated by the missiles.

Look here

If you pause at 1:40 you can CLEARLY see that he did not duck his head back in to the lava.

Also there is the fact that Capcom themselves confirmed his death
http://www.gamegrep.com/news/23195-capcom_wesker_wont_be_in_future_resident_evil_games/

I liked Wesker just as much as the next guy, he was my favorite Resident Evil character next to Leon, but face it dude, Wesker is gone......but you always have Alex Wesker to look forward to. Hopefully he will be just as badass as Albert was.

Look here

If you pause at 1:40 you can CLEARLY see that he did not duck his head back in to the lava.

http://www.gamegrep.com/news/23195-capcom_wesker_wont_be_in_future_resident_evil_games/

I liked Wesker just as much as the next guy, he was my favorite Resident Evil character next to Leon, but face it dude, Wesker is gone......but you always have Alex Wesker to look forward to. Hopefully he will be just as badass as Albert was.
XD I'm guessing you didn't see my post after his. :p

ToCool74

Veteran Member
XD I'm guessing you didn't see my post after his. :p

nope;)

Was already in the middle of posting it and searching youtube and the web for the video and the confimation from capcom concerning Wesker's death.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)

Look here

Or he grew a new head ??? regeneration ,Hmmmm........ I have a feeling he will be back in resident evil 6!! -Hes my favorite too!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Or Umbrella comes to the site and takes whats left of him to clone a new albert and other clones!!!! hahah, that would be cool though

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
This is what I did at first before I found out this was fake...
tumblr_lsxt0fnBDh1qcou8y.gif

tumblr_lv4duyseJh1qhafj6.gif

tumblr_luzs7d43Ky1qep48x.gif

tumblr_lv06agRCHd1qgft2jo1_400.gif

tumblr_luv5m60gHU1qkh06u.gif

I hope this remains fake... Forever, for Capcom's sake. bSTAR and me will tear their sh!t up if they EVER do this.... And we mean it.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Or Umbrella comes to the site and takes whats left of him to clone a new albert and other clones!!!! hahah, that would be cool though

Poor Chris is gonna have a heart attack... and a sore ass.

Maybe they'll tag team and fight against Alex though. Aint nobody gonna try and take over what he started.
I hope this remains fake... Forever, for Capcom's sake. bSTAR and me will tear their sh!t up if they EVER do this.... And we mean it.

Story y bSTAR
tumblr_lirba0pOTB1qinhaco1_500.gif

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I am SO glad this was a fake.*wipes brow* I would have freaking flipped out on Capcom; after everything they've done to this series, and Jill, they had better not unite Jill and Chris in this way!

Hasn't Jill been through enough!?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I am SO glad this was a fake.*wipes brow* I would have freaking flipped out on Capcom; after everything they've done to this series, and Jill, they had better not unite Jill and Chris in this way!

Hasn't Jill been through enough!?

Yeah she doesn't need to deal with a dumbass meathead on top of that. To quote a friend of mine... That would make them "F-ing Wh0res!" ;)

Top Bottom