• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New Info On Alex, LIN & RER

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Wait, what?

You mean Mercs?

Or are you talking about RER?

I mean, what are people upset about?

Mercs...i've heard a lot of people complaining that they should put all their time into RE6 and quit comming out with games irrelevant to the story..

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Mercs...i've heard a lot of people complaining that they should put all their time into RE6 and quit comming out with games irrelevant to the story..

Of course Mercs probably doesn't have any story to contribute, or be irrelevant for that matter.

That said, I would think that Capcom has more than one person making the games. There isn't a guy named Capcom who makes us a new RE game every year, I'm sure they have people to spare.

I'm very happy for this game though, except that I don't have a 3DS, which is annoying.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Of course Mercs probably doesn't have any story to contribute, or be irrelevant for that matter.

That said, I would think that Capcom has more than one person making the games. There isn't a guy named Capcom who makes us a new RE game every year, I'm sure they have people to spare.

I'm very happy for this game though, except that I don't have a 3DS, which is annoying.

Oh know...it's not even one TEAM called Capcom...but several teams...not all RE games, main series or not, were made by the same team...so they CAN make a bunch of games and them still be quality...and come out within a reasonable time span...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Oh know...it's not even one TEAM called Capcom...but several teams...not all RE games, main series or not, were made by the same team...so they CAN make a bunch of games and them still be quality...and come out within a reasonable time span...

Right, which is why that seems like a pretty illegit complaint.

I do hope they come out with RER soon though. Or at least a new trailer, that's what I would like, a new trailer.:)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
ME TOO! WE DON"T KNOW ENOUGH!!

Yeah, I actually just checked on Youtube, to see if something new was out...nothing.

The trailer they have out is great, but we need more. Although, I think they revealed way too much with RE5, releasing so many trailers....

I felt like I had already experienced RE5 before playing it.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah, I actually just checked on Youtube, to see if something new was out...nothing.

The trailer they have out is great, but we need more. Although, I think they revealed way too much with RE5, releasing so many trailers....

I felt like I had already experienced RE5 before playing it.

Not to mention a lot of those trailers were false...only getting our hopes up...

Top Bottom