• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Mercs favorites/least favorites?

Modern Life Is Rubbish

@ Shinigami

I'm the same although I'm pretty good at adjusting to each characters limitations. Helena does annoy me though she overrated in my opinion.

Once i know how to work this forum, I'll maybe add my gamer tag so I can clock in some multi action.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
@ Shinigami

I'm the same although I'm pretty good at adjusting to each characters limitations. Helena does annoy me though she overrated in my opinion.

Once i know how to work this forum, I'll maybe add my gamer tag so I can clock in some multi action.
I hate Helena.

I just despise everything about her character. I hated her even more when she became a Claire look-a-like

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Okay, so Sherry is growing on me. Her stamina is still ****ty but her melees are pretty awesome once you get the 'shoot the **** out of it before you melee'-thing down, especially if you equip the power quick-shot skill. Overall her default load-out is nice and, while her alternate proves to be a bit challenging at times, it's a nice challenge none-the-less.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
I like Sherry as well. If you're good at makin headshots or doin quickshot/slide/melee, it's always handy to have the extra red herbs. I find I have to drop one sometimes because her inventory only has one space left though lol.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Why does everyone always end up hating my favorite characters? -cries- Well, I quite love Helena, her stamina, alt costume and everything. Her quickshot with her sniper rifle is almost 100% accuracy wise, plus DEM MELEES!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I too like Helena a good bit, but does it seem to anyone else like the enemies are extra aggressive to her sometimes?

They really are and it's a pain in the ass! I end up dying a lot because I do enjoy playing as her, BUT I get better combos with her because she IS a zombie magnet.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
They really are and it's a pain in the ass! I end up dying a lot because I do enjoy playing as her, BUT I get better combos with her because she IS a zombie magnet.
She is a flipping zombie-magnet if I've ever seen one!

Okay, then it's not just me! They seem really aggressive toward Ada as well, but I think it's mostly that she's just so goddamn weak.

And I agree about the combos. Some of my best scores are with Helena and largely due to the fact that she gets so swarmed. On that note, I think I need to fire up the MercStation...

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Why does everyone always end up hating my favorite characters? -cries- Well, I quite love Helena, her stamina, alt costume and everything. Her quickshot with her sniper rifle is almost 100% accuracy wise, plus DEM MELEES!

I don't hate Helena!! If I could play as only one character in Mercenaries for now on, I would probably pick Sailor Moon Sherry, but Helena in her default costume would be my second or third choice, and my first when it comes to Survivors. I have difficulties with the loadout of her alternative costume, but end up using it anyway because that naughty cop outfit is just too sexy to be ignored.

Baxcy

S.T.A.R.S.
Jake is good for HtH spamming in UC.
Helena is good for her counters, in my opinion.
Sherry is good for her loadout (EX2)
Chris is good for point farming.
Ada/Carla are kind of weak in my opinion, but I still like to use them because...well...you don't say no to Ada,
much less her doppelgänger.
As for everyone else? They're just there...:p

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Had a little resurgence of playing re5 and re6 mercs recently! Chris is still my favourite, and playing as Sherry default a bit too, i like the melee weapons. Though Jake annoys me! I hope hes not in re7.

Top Bottom