• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries score thread.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I find this pretty difficult, i can't keep a combo, and i can barely get past 110 kills, i love it! But it's a bit frustrating after many tries.
-only waste your stamina on weaponized opponets and use your bulllets on all the rest ! round up troubling foes in packs then save grenades for them, also worry more about your combos then breking the hourglasses always keep the combos going and youll easily get an "A" rank or better !!

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
-only waste your stamina on weaponized opponets and use your bulllets on all the rest ! round up troubling foes in packs then save grenades for them, also worry more about your combos then breking the hourglasses always keep the combos going and youll easily get an "A" rank or better !!
My issue is keeping the combo, especially after the firefighters, the BSAA zeds spawn, but they spawn on that overpass... and i can never get up there to kill one quick enough and i lose my combo(I fight in the center just below) I think this is the first time i ever raged in mercenaries ever... Oh my. :(

Klymene

I got 1,129,691 on Urban Chaos DUO!
Here's a video:
Enjoy and make sure to subscribe to my channel, lots of great RE6 videos. :)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
My issue is keeping the combo, especially after the firefighters, the BSAA zeds spawn, but they spawn on that overpass... and i can never get up there to kill one quick enough and i lose my combo(I fight in the center just below) I think this is the first time i ever raged in mercenaries ever... Oh my. :(
If you stand in the back left corner, where the police spawn, next to the room with red herb in, you can catch most the tricky opponents as they spawn into the map, i just melee everything with chris knife until after the dogs when the fireman come.
At bang on 48 combo you can make a shot (from the back left corner of the map) and shoot the barrel on the top bridge, which 9/10 kills the red guy up their, if it doesnt get him run up the nearest stairs and cap the armoured guy in the corner. then run back into your corner position. This is how i do it. After that hits 50 combo its a constant heavy flow of enemies so you just need to stay alive and dodge the guys that shoot. When the magnum police spawn i am right next to them and just batter them. I kill the fat guys with a c4 bomb found on the street. :)
Edit; i forgot to mention, if you dont want to shoot barrell, you can plant a c4 up on the bridge ready for the bit on 48 combo when the bsaa guys come, then just blow it up when your combos about to drop, I prefer to shoot it but you have to be in position or can't get the angle

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
If you stand in the back left corner, where the police spawn, next to the room with red herb in, you can catch most the tricky opponents as they spawn into the map, i just melee everything with chris knife until after the dogs when the fireman come.
At bang on 48 combo you can make a shot (from the back left corner of the map) and shoot the barrel on the top bridge, which 9/10 kills the red guy up their, if it doesnt get him run up the nearest stairs and cap the armoured guy in the corner. then run back into your corner position. This is how i do it. After that hits 50 combo its a constant heavy flow of enemies so you just need to stay alive and dodge the guys that shoot. When the magnum police spawn i am right next to them and just batter them. I kill the fat guys with a c4 bomb found on the street. :)
Edit; i forgot to mention, if you dont want to shoot barrell, you can plant a c4 up on the bridge ready for the bit on 48 combo when the bsaa guys come, then just blow it up when your combos about to drop, I prefer to shoot it but you have to be in position or can't get the angle
Perfect Idea for that
Use Jake and Martial Art Master

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
last night i've unlocked Ada's costume 1 with the help of someone on Duo on Steel Beast, and My Oh, My.....i was making good kills with her, her weapon set up is very good.....and i can actually admit this is the Ada (costume 1), that i can do best with and have fun at both the same time. i especially like her Machine-Pistol :p actually her whole weapon set is very good (Ada, costume 1). i may-think that i may be taking a break from Helena (default) and be Ada (costume 1) for a while, when doing Mercenaries.....(Many Enjoyments had been Had *with me*) :p

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
I find this pretty difficult, i can't keep a combo, and i can barely get past 110 kills, i love it! But it's a bit frustrating after many tries.

I always run for all the timers first, circle the map and get the ones inside the buildings, then the one near the bus, and then up top, run back downstairs and you should have a few chasing you, throw a flame grenade if you can, then just keep picking them off left and right, hit the combo bonus on the outside of the map around 40 kills in, then the one on top of the bridge at about 95, the rest is just holding out, knowing when to pull out your powerful weapon and lay a few into them to split the crowds.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
last night i've unlocked Ada's costume 1 with the help of someone on Duo on Steel Beast, and My Oh, My.....i was making good kills with her, her weapon set up is very good.....and i can actually admit this is the Ada (costume 1), that i can do best with and have fun at both the same time. i especially like her Machine-Pistol :p actually her whole weapon set is very good (Ada, costume 1). i may-think that i may be taking a break from Helena (default) and be Ada (costume 1) for a while, when doing Mercenaries.....(Many Enjoyments had been Had *with me*) :p

Yeah, her Explosive Arrows are good at dispersing the crowds, land one in the middle of a group and you've got some serious damage just from 1 shot. She's very good, unlocked her second outfit aswell, it's quality.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Yeah, her Explosive Arrows are good at dispersing the crowds, land one in the middle of a group and you've got some serious damage just from 1 shot. She's very good, unlocked her second outfit aswell, it's quality.

actually me and my Partner at the time, we both started with the Time Crystals....and then when we actually started picking off enemies we mele'ed them until our stamina ran out and started shooting (and when our stamina bar got back to full, started mele'ing. *rinse and repeat*) since mele'ing extends time also....the only time i needed to use my bow-gun (the explosive ones at that) is when those Hunter-like B.O.Ws. started to show up (since it is like the equivilant damage to a close-range shot of a shot-gun) (have not used her bow-gun, besides of the situation i've said). i actually had a good time, while doing this task :p

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent

just curious, the second outfit of Ada (assuming it is not costume 1). assuming to unlock costume 2, i'd have to get the highest grade possible in Mercenaries? (that grade being the "S" grade) cause from what i seen of what it looks like (via Resident Evil.net) i like it, even though i am fine on how it looks with costume 1. basically the same get-up but different colour

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I don't know (or care) if it's a placebo effect or what, but I've found my game improved drastically when I muted the in-game music and popped my MP3 player on shuffle (all of the other game sounds are still going). I haven't gotten below a 'B' rank since I started! Though I like the stage music, I find it more a distraction than anything whilst playing.
Same for me I don't like the new Mercenaries theme. I managed to get all the biohazard soundtracks so I've got them on a stick and been playing with RE5 mercenaries theme a lot and old 'save' room piano music!

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
So, am I the only one who actually likes the new Mercs music? But really, the only Mercs music I didn't like was RE5. For some reason it just didn't work for me. Not sure why...
No i liked it in 5 but hate it now. I dont know why they choose a trance/hard core style track , but i much prefered the Breakbeat/drum n bass style loops they used to use on 4/5. They should have let me choose from several tracks, theres some great ambient style music on Ressy and i dunno why they chose this hardcore/trance crap

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
ah i think i have a theory, on how i can get the Ada costume 2, well actually let me start off by saying; that when i did a Mercenaries Duo on Steel Beast, Helena costume 1 and my partner (at the time) and I got an "S" grade for it and i didn't unlock anything....and so here is my theory and (i have tested it). i went to my Resident evil.net account and on that site there is a section for unlockables and i went there and went to the costumes and bought the Ada costume ex2 and the Helena costume ex2. so what i am thinking if i did that, and when i log on to my xbox 360 (play Resident Evil 6, Mercenaries), that the unlockables i've bought at Resident Evil.net would be available (i hope so) :)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
ah i think i have a theory, on how i can get the Ada costume 2, well actually let me start off by saying; that when i did a Mercenaries Duo on Steel Beast, Helena costume 1 and my partner (at the time) and I got an "S" grade for it and i didn't unlock anything....and so here is my theory and (i have tested it). i went to my Resident evil.net account and on that site there is a section for unlockables and i went there and went to the costumes and bought the Ada costume ex2 and the Helena costume ex2. so what i am thinking if i did that, and when i log on to my xbox 360 (play Resident Evil 6, Mercenaries), that the unlockables i've bought at Resident Evil.net would be available (i hope so) :)
Yeah they will be I also got a couple of Ex2s on the net, they show up when you restart the xbox..If you get a good rank on Steel beast you get Piers I think, although you might have already unlocked him

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Yeah they will be I also got a couple of Ex2s on the net, they show up when you restart the xbox..If you get a good rank on Steel beast you get Piers I think, although you might have already unlocked him

ah, yesss...good to know. so when i log on to my xbox 360, to play Resident Evil 6 (Mercenaries). that the said costumes i've bought at Resident Evil.net should be there and if not just restart, and by restart do you mean by pushing down the power button on the console (until it blanks out and powers up). if not, tell me how :)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
ah, yesss...good to know. so when i log on to my xbox 360, to play Resident Evil 6 (Mercenaries). that the said costumes i've bought at Resident Evil.net should be there and if not just restart, and by restart do you mean by pushing down the power button on the console (until it blanks out and powers up). if not, tell me how :)
Yeah thats right Nashtalia i think you can just go to XBox dashboard then back to the game to 'refresh' it should check the server when you launch the game

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Yeah thats right Nashtalia i think you can just go to XBox dashboard then back to the game to 'refresh' it should check the server when you launch the game

oh okay, so....when i first power up my xbox 360 and play Resident Evil 6 and when it goes to the main menu, on my xbox 360 controller; push the Xbox 360 button and choose the command to go to Xbox dashboard, and then Play Resident Evil 6.

Top Bottom