• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries score thread.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
So i thought it would be cool to get 1 thread where everyone updates it with their current high score, what character and what map, then update it everytime you beat your score, it'll be good to compare, and to keep track of your own progression, i'll start.

My previous high score was 409,237 with Leon on Urban Chaos.

Just beat it, got 514,980 with Chris on Urban Chaos.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Current Solo High Score - 76,730 with Carla on Mining the Depths
Current Duo High Score - 1,125,742 with Carla on Ubran Chaos

TheVacantThrone

Current Solo High Score - 109,350 with Chris on Urban Chaos
Current Duo High Score - 514,980 with Chris on Urban Chaos.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
oh snap, that Infectee (Zombie) Online killing event is officially started, the ones that have registered for the Resident Evil.net thing, would know what this means....this this being said i shall......what is that word?...ah, yes Join, just to try it out and not going for a high score, but for mere fun times....Yessss, Fun Times :p (when i get online to play, i shall do that, good luck to everyone, who are in it. to score big) ;)

TheVacantThrone

oh snap, that Infectee (Zombie) Online killing event is officially started, the ones that have registered for the Resident Evil.net thing, would know what this means....this this being said i shall......what is that word?...ah, yes Join, just to try it out and not going for a high score, but for mere fun times....Yessss, Fun Times :p (when i get online to play, i shall do that, good luck to everyone, who are in it. to score big) ;)

Excuse my stupidness here! But i can't get onto my RE.NET account atm, it won't load, and i haven't paid attention to this event. Could someone please explain to me exactly what it is and as many details as possible? I apppreciate it!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Excuse my stupidness here! But i can't get onto my RE.NET account atm, it won't load, and i haven't paid attention to this event. Could someone please explain to me exactly what it is and as many details as possible? I apppreciate it!

it could be the site maintainance thing (if you get the error notice), cause that's what i first encountered when i typed in my code to access and have a Resident Evil.net account, so just wait it out and you'll will be set....as the servers, of the site has sooooo many players...so yessss. like i said wait it out. :)

TheVacantThrone

Ah okay, i'm already a member, got an account and got it linked to my xbox, but what is the zombie event thing?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Ah okay, i'm already a member, got an account and got it linked to my xbox, but what is the zombie event thing?

its basically, a copention (i know i spelled it wrong, HA!) but any ways its, simply how much Infectees (zombies, i call them Infectees, instead of zombies) you can kill and there is a prize for the highest score-eer, i think you get some sort of score prize on the site?

EDIT:ah Yesss, i just checked and like i said, the Highest Score-eeer gets points for the site i guess? (they can spend on the site) and the event is open for 5 days

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Just got my first solo 'S' rank in Urban Chaos with Chris. My score was 154,140! With that, I unlocked Helena and Chris' second costume! SWEET!

[EDIT] Oh yeah, my max combo was 73, but I got 104 kills in total.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
just add someone to your buddy list or look up their gamertag or name on residentevil.net

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I don't know (or care) if it's a placebo effect or what, but I've found my game improved drastically when I muted the in-game music and popped my MP3 player on shuffle (all of the other game sounds are still going). I haven't gotten below a 'B' rank since I started! Though I like the stage music, I find it more a distraction than anything whilst playing.

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
I find this pretty difficult, i can't keep a combo, and i can barely get past 110 kills, i love it! But it's a bit frustrating after many tries.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I find this pretty difficult, i can't keep a combo, and i can barely get past 110 kills, i love it! But it's a bit frustrating after many tries.
Easily remedied

I did this (first you should get Time Bonus)

Go out in the Open Taunt, Run for timers
Watch multiple zombies try and (as some point suceed) Lunge at you

Side note if you taunt with Chris,Helena,Jake,Or HUNK-AKA-Unknown BSAA Agent. zombies will be on your ass so fast it makes the No Hope...Difficulty look like Amature On Re5

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
Easily remedied

I did this (first you should get Time Bonus)

Go out in the Open Taunt, Run for timers
Watch multiple zombies try and (as some point suceed) Lunge at you

Side note if you taunt with Chris,Helena,Jake,Or HUNK-AKA-Unknown BSAA Agent. zombies will be on your ass so fast it makes the No Hope...Difficulty look like Amature On Re5
I suppose it would work for Leon also... Gonna have to give it a try.

Top Bottom