• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Merc Meps that Drag you down

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Maps that are annoying....annoying should it be by rank or by hazards which ones do you get dragged down by?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Grammer check:

Merc Maps
- Honestly I am pretty bored with the maps...Hope more come soon I have catacombs also , but Im kinda burnt out on mercs especially sinse I am not unlocking anything else and I have already bought all the merc skills:(

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Since I only have the inital three maps, I'm going to say Steel Beast was the one that annoyed me the most. I can never get anything higher than a B rank on this map. The one that really drags me down with this map is how huge and how much I forget it. I can never get the layout of the map down, I forget where a few time bounes are, and sometimes I can't find some enemies due to how large it is, so I'll be running around while trying to find enemies while keeping my combo up and I waste precious seconds.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
for the main 3 ones (the standard edition that doesn't include pre-order/exclusive maps). i would say that i've got a good hold of all the 3 main maps......:p

TomVinPrice

Mercenary
Steel Beast is my favourite of the 3 non-DLC maps. While I think from the 3 DLC maps it's gotta be Catacombs.

I'm tired of Urban Chaos, seeing it so much. Rail yard isn't that great either.

Supra

Right now Steel Beast is my least favorite, but that's only because I haven't devoted enough time to it yet. I still need to learn the layout, the location of time crystals etc. Urban Chaos is probably my favorite since it's nice and simple, but I'm really excited for the pre-order exclusive maps to be available via DLC.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Catacombs and Steel Beast are the only ones were i have gotten a 90 Combo

so i'll get into those after i platnuim the game

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
i heard this with Pier's voice saying the words above (actually this is one of Pier's Praise to his partner)
Speaking of Piers

I have the best Mercs Score with him....

God Knows How because i'm sure as all 5 hells i don't have a fudging idea i did it

Darkness

Infected
Speaking of merc maps, i got a code to enter to get the pre-order map, but i'm not sure where i put it in. I looked on the marketplace but couldn't find anything. Someone help?

Top Bottom